Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Danmn!!! I just logged in specifically to ask you snaky, if you were watching it too,please tell me that we are on the same page this time when I say that Kristy was trying really hard to get her some Kamila for dinner,am I right lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

The bi-friendly pair is back together  :)

• Upvote 1

Danmn!!! I just logged in specifically to ask you snaky, if you were watching it too,please tell me that we are on the same page this time when I say that Kristy was trying really hard to get her some Kamila for dinner,am I right lol ;D ;D ;D ;D

Snaky ..... a little help on the convo here please!!!

I can tell by your message that it didn't happen right?  Like I said in an earlier post, Kirsty is the one I really feel sorry for!  From listening to the ones of you that can see what is going on and the pics you all post, Kristy is just making herself miserable!!  Kristy would have a better shot at getting with Nora then she ever will with bug up her butt Kamila LOL.