Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

I need to point out that girls do touch, we hug and some times we kiss with out it being sexual. We are a lot more comfortable with touching than guys seem to be.

Not to say that it won't happen, it will take that something that breaks down that last little bit of fabric and the quick kiss becomes longer. The little hug becomes a fondle. It seems that this may happen soon.

It happens with school girls and collage girls and older women too.

Just my woman's point of view.

I would love to watch Kami and Kristy have sex,but I would enjoy it more if I felt it were a balanced relationship.My intuition and experience tells me something different.I don't believe the affection Kristy shows for Kami is real.I believe it is just a strategy for her ultimate goal of sexual conquest.I have never seen Kristy buy or do anything for Kami.Also,I hear guys on CC saying if something doesn't happen soon they are dropping their subscription to RLC.Nora,Kristy and RLC know that too.So getting Kami into a sexual relationship may also have the money motive involved.In essence,I see Kristy as a sexual predator who is interested in Kami solely as a sex object and not as a person.If a guy does this,he is condemned for having a "Love 'em ,fuck'em,and leave 'em" attitude.Does that same condemnation apply to insincere lesbian relationships?I don't want to see Kami get hurt in this.Hopefully, my intuition is totally wrong.But I just don't have a good feeling.

i know that kamila is holding back a lot she wants to make love to her. But the reasons may be is because of nora not wanting her to or nora not wanting the rateings to go up for this site . it can be many reasons y she wont and i know she isn't shy. there may come a point in time when kamila will have enough and just go for it and that ma be the true reason y the have the cams go into maintnence mode as much as they do

Maybe Kami already has someone else and she wants to remain faithful to that person.Notice how everything cooled after the phone call Kami received the night before?

Guest vkyour

"COOLED DOWN"that why last night kristy touched her pussy and kami smiled.but it cooled down.

It is not logical to lie on us in the first time and got it then it not strange

I need to point out that girls do touch, we hug and some times we kiss with out it being sexual. We are a lot more comfortable with touching than guys seem to be.

Not to say that it won't happen, it will take that something that breaks down that last little bit of fabric and the quick kiss becomes longer. The little hug becomes a fondle. It seems that this may happen soon.

I would love to watch Kami and Kristy have sex,but I would enjoy it more if I felt it were a balanced relationship.My intuition and experience tells me something different.I don't believe the affection Kristy shows for Kami is real.I believe it is just a strategy for her ultimate goal of sexual conquest.I have never seen Kristy buy or do anything for Kami.Also,I hear guys on CC saying if something doesn't happen soon they are dropping their subscription to RLC.Nora,Kristy and RLC know that too.So getting Kami into a sexual relationship may also have the money motive involved.In essence,I see Kristy as a sexual predator who is interested in Kami solely as a sex object and not as a person.If a guy does this,he is condemned for having a "Love 'em ,fuck'em,and leave 'em" attitude.Does that same condemnation apply to insincere lesbian relationships?I don't want to see Kami get hurt in this.Hopefully, my intuition is totally wrong.But I just don't have a good feeling.

I would think if she did not want it to go this far she would have put an end it just after Kristy started feeling her arms and legs a little while back. It appears she does have something curious in her mind to let it keep on happening.

Guest vkyour

"COOLED DOWN"that why last night kristy touched her pussy and kami smiled.but it cooled down.

It is not logical to lie on us in the first time and got it then it not strange

vkyour it is really hard to follow what you are trying to say sometimes.

Even for a well-noted that some changes such as Thombnaels

Thank you for injecting a little sanity into this thread. Please post more often. I think your insights would add greatly and possibly even reduce some of the ridiculous statements that are posted here and claimed to be the truth.  :)