Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

chill out mike. am just kidding. Nice work and I like it. I don't like you beeing upset. No reason for it whatsoever. Stay cool!  ;)

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL GOGISM IS TALKING ABOUT!!! SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST SAY SHIT AND WHEN ASKED TO EXPLAIN YOU SAY MORE SHIT INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING OR ANSWERING A SIMPLE QUESTION.

YOU SAID I'M LOSING IT.

AND NOW YOU REST YOUR CASE.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF GOGOSIM.

Kamila seems a lot more reserved lately,is she just handing over the spotlight to Kristy,or she is just getting bored and  home sick I wonder. ::) ::)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Is she looking at camcaps?

Now, folks, this is where we need a very large hi-rez photo that requires fine scrolling. It certainly would be acceptable in this instance...

I wish you said that earlier while she was still laying like that lol ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Now, folks, this is where we need a very large hi-rez photo that requires fine scrolling. It certainly would be acceptable in this instance...

Is this big enough lmaoo!! 

• Upvote 1

I'm very appreciative of the work Euromike69 does and his contributions.

Members who post pictures on a regular basis to CC should be treated with respect, especially in picture threads. Thank you to you folks who take the time to do this important activity. I know it's time consuming, but don't think we aren't grateful for your work.

It wasn't needed Foamy, it was very visible on a desktop monitor that it was a program like excel with a spreadsheet. Somebody else posted earlier the same observation. It looked as though she was simply compiling a list of figures from the notepad to the computer.

Now I remember the correct over-sized photo Mr.Foamy T. ;D ;D ;D ;D

A beautiful Russian beauty named Nora :-* :-* :-*

• Upvote 1

Looks like she has a bite or cut on the bottom of one of her feet.