Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

I'm really surprised that there are no pics of Kamila and Kristy dancing in Kamila's rooom with Kamila topless.

Did none of our expert photographer's see that or are they considered too "racy"?  ;D

Dude top of the page! Read the page before you post people!

Dude, please tell me what you are referring to. I've read the top of the page and all the posts above this on this page and I see nothing referring to this.

And, if you're referring to this being a Picture thread, I am asking a specific question about pictures.

Bookmaster picture is on top of page 321 posted by WaytoCool this thread

I'm really surprised that there are no pics of Kamila and Kristy dancing in Kamila's rooom with Kamila topless.

Did none of our expert photographer's see that or are they considered too "racy"?  ;D

Dude, please tell me what you are referring to. I've read the top of the page and all the posts above this on this page and I see nothing referring to this.

And, if you're referring to this being a Picture thread, I am asking a specific question about pictures.

I am on page 322 and the picture I see at the top is one of Kristy standing in the kitchen in the white shorts outfit that she wore going out. What are you seeing?

Ok, sorry. I see one pic on top of page 321. But, snaky's comment said to look at the top of this page (which was page 322, not 321). But, if you hadn't watched the dancing, you would think they were simply hugging. I don't see where that pioc makes it clear that they are dancing (and you can't even really see Kamila's breasts in the one that's there).

Nora to me is as hot as the other girls are, but she's also a few things more. She keeps the standards of that apartment, whether the girls like it or not they respect her. I think she is on the right pitch playing her role which complaints apart is a needed role otherwise things could become messy.

Certainly she's not perfect, nobody is. The issue she's having right now with Kamila could had been solved long ago, they both are dragging it to much which is not good.

What exactly is this issue you're talking about?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This concerns bookmaster. Unfortunately there is not much to do... only could see the day in which snake answer well and educated manner although it is possible that before Let's together to Kristy and Kamila!

I am on page 322 and the picture I see at the top is one of Kristy standing in the kitchen in the white shorts outfit that she wore going out. What are you seeing?

Modified post to page 321-sorry and I see Gudari reposted for you

Modified post to page 321-sorry and I see Gudari reposted for you

Thanks, happyone. Please see the edit I made to my post and tell me if I'm still the one trying to cause trouble.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 4:56 PM, Gudari said:

You're incredible K.Lane! The fastest post photos in the western of Camcaps! Perhaps I would publish some photos but always later, lol. Simply brilliant fellow, very great contributions.

Thank you for the flowers.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This concerns bookmaster. Unfortunately there is not much to do... only could see the day in which snake answer well and educated manner although it is possible that before Let's together to Kristy and Kamila!

Thanks, Gudari.

The picture posting guru's are really slipping!!  That picture looks like more of a hug than a dance in my opinion!  Is there not a picture that shows more of a dance and some boobage at least?

The picture posting Guru was at work and out shopping,while his assistants handled business,I'm here now ;D ;D ;D ;D

The picture posting guru's are really slipping!!  That picture looks like more of a hug than a dance in my opinion!  Is there not a picture that shows more of a dance and some boobage at least?

LOL  thank goodness you are back!!  I'm going nuts because I'm hearing stuff like dancing topless, scrubbing backs in the shower, i'm in the twilight zone over here LOL.