Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Hey you guys check out this really cool website that lets  you type a sentence and the the characters from different movies say what you typed from within the movie itself,it's pretty damn cool you're welcome.

And also a picture,while I'm at it ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Hey you guys check out this really cool website that lets  you type a sentence and the the characters from different movies say what you typed from within the movie itself,it's pretty damn cool you're welcome.

And also a picture,while I'm at it ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I'll ask Cortana what she thinks of it.  LOL

Apart from Kamila getting that massage,has anyone ever seen any of the girls past or present just walk into Nora's room,or hang out and talk in there or interrupt her in a private moment.?

Why in the fuck would they want to!!!  Kamila and Kristy and the other girls all respected Nora's privacy.  Why in the hell they would is beyond me after watching Nora barge in to their conversations and rooms and when they are  lounging on the couch.  Nora is for sure the Queen B, and I don't mean bee!!  Fuck with the bull and you get the horn!!

And just when I start giving you a little benefit of the doubt, you go and write shit like this.

Apart from Kamila getting that massage,has anyone ever seen any of the girls past or present just walk into Nora's room,or hang out and talk in there or interrupt her in a private moment.?

Why in the fuck would they want to!!!  Kamila and Kristy and the other girls all respected Nora's privacy.  Why in the hell they would is beyond me after watching Nora barge in to their conversations and rooms and when they are  lounging on the couch.  Nora is for sure the Queen B, and I don't mean bee!!  Fuck with the bull and you get the horn!!

And just when I start giving you a little benefit of the doubt, you go and write shit like this.

Is it not the truth?  I mean honestly!!

Sometimes I wonder what is more entertaining... watching the RLC website or reading the comments.  Sure some ppl can be "pricks" and some can be "angels" but this is a forum with ppl opinions and thoughts but the mature ones will always be recognized. I know the ones and I will always show them respect because...

If you have to ask, keep learning.

Watch out folks grab your popcorn the two most entertaining people on CC are at it again ;D ;D ;D ;D

I asked the question because I've never seen another girl except Kamila and Nora's friends in her bedroom,I was wondering if I had missed some of the girls past or present in her room and I somehow missed it. :o :o :o

• Upvote 1

Watch out folks grab your popcorn the two most entertaining people on CC are at it again ;D ;D ;D ;D

I asked the question because I've never seen another girl except Kamila and Nora's friends in her bedroom,I was wondering if I had missed some of the girls past or present in her room and I somehow missed it. :o :o :o

Maybe in the old apartment!  Glad I can entertain you!!