Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Hey GOGISM you must have just logged into CC so you don't know what's going on here,these pictures don't belong on CC sir,so please delete them,the only photos should be of the girls while they are inside the apartment,not outside of it thank you.

;)

(Links removed by FTS. Blame the squirrel. He's had a shit day with this entire subject. Read the rules, kids.)

nous sommes ici pour parler et partager nos infos, sans que cela mette en danger les participantes dans leurs vraies vie!!!!! qu'elles soient adultes ou pas n'a aucun rapport!!!!les photos que tu as postées ne représentent pas de risque, je n'ai donc aucun problème avec cela, mais dire que les filles sont adultes et que tu fais ce que tu veux sur cc me fait peur!!! une telle "logique" est préoccupante!!!! :( :( :o

we are here to talk and share our information, without this endangering participating in their real life !!!!! be they adults or not has nothing !!!! photos that you posted do not represent a risk, so I have no problem with that, but to say that girls are adults and you do this you want to cc scares me !!! such "logic" is worrying !!!! :( :(: O

Ok c'est dangereux pour les filles, mais je trouve cela mal placé de dire cela quand on sait que la plupart des membres CC traquent les filles sur les réseaux sociaux ... pour moi là est le vrai danger !!

Ok it's dangerous for girls, but I find it misplaced to say that when you know that most CC members chase girls on social networking ... for me there is the real danger !!

Damn nora what is that lovely thing hanging down between your legs :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Kristy are you looking for something ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Taking care of those lips is a 24 hour operation ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Do you hear yourself,someone actively seeked out and posted a video of these ladies to CC,and it was taken down and here you go making screencaps and posting it again,I asked you nicely to take that shit down voluntarily ,instead of having it taken down by the Mods and Admin,are you that starved for fucking attention and likes that you couldn't do a simple thing and take that shit down without writing all the bullshit you just did.

Dude I like all your older posts and had no problem with them whatsoever but this video and every picture that goes along with it doesn't belong on this forum,be a bigger person and do the right thing,or you could be stubborn and end up with both the pictures and your account gone by tomorrow.

And yes we are here to protect these girls from people who try to bring harm to them,so keep on being the advertiser to the creeps,stalkers and murderers.

THESE SCREENCAPS DON'T GIVE AWAY ANY INFORMATION,BUT YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THE SHITSTORM IT CREATED EARLIER TODAY,AND WE DON'T NEED REMINDERS OF IT POSTED AGAIN TONIGHT,SOME PEOPLE HATE WHEN I SPEAK COMMON SENSE AND THE TRUTH,SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HIT THE BAD KARMA BUTTON REPEATEDLY EVERY HOUR LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THANK YOU ;D ;D BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA TAKE AWAY MY MONEY,HOUSE, CARS AND WOMEN  LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey GOGISM you must have just logged into CC so you don't know what's going on here,these pictures don't belong on CC sir,so please delete them,the only photos should be of the girls while they are inside the apartment,not outside of it thank you.

;)

DELETED LINK BY MICKEY!!!!

Have checked a little and have seen mostly some big words. Much ado about nothing. I know what and how I'm posting. We're not here to protect and look after these girls. They're young but - adults. Responsible for their acts. It's on us to treat them with respect - like the normal people do. I consider myself among them. Cheers!

Guys, I suggest you're not such hipocrits. Abusing these girls on a daily bases – IN PICS (where some of you abuse – even other people, brands, trademarks etc, satisfying the need for attention, I guess, hehe) and IN COMMENTS, after hunting the exact right moment to expose them as much as possible, some even paying to watch them shower, recording all the fights and violence around the appartements, speculating about whether they're models, prostitutes, lesbians, cheaters, pretty or ugly, fat or slim etc...and then making such a fass about some PUBLIC no nude, non private etc video is – well, just funny.

Posting some outer pics of Leora in her pic thread sometime ago was not a problem. No problem whatsoever. Looks like this appartement really posessed and obsessed some guys arround and they're putting themselves in a position that they – actually don't have and dream about how nice they are to this girls and what all sorts of obligations they have about them. You're just dreaming. Actually that's how the creeps and stalkers... are being made.

There are a couple of decent sites following RLC stuff – and there's no big deal about it. I am happy to share neutral stuff which is public – even from some other site in a correct manner. On the other side I can also respect the moderators guideline (and trees, ofc, hehe) eventhough – it's to hursh as well. Not everything happens due to CC posts... And remember – what goes on the web, stays on the web. Chill out, stay cool & just enjoy the beauties of life.  :)

Hope we will not finish posting ourselves or even selfies made by - ourselves...

8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).