Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Apart from Kamila getting that massage,has anyone ever seen any of the girls past or present just walk into Nora's room,or hang out and talk in there or interrupt her in a private moment.?

Why in the fuck would they want to!!!  Kamila and Kristy and the other girls all respected Nora's privacy.  Why in the hell they would is beyond me after watching Nora barge in to their conversations and rooms and when they are  lounging on the couch.  Nora is for sure the Queen B, and I don't mean bee!!  Fuck with the bull and you get the horn!!

And just when I start giving you a little benefit of the doubt, you go and write shit like this.

Is it not the truth?  I mean honestly!!

As honestly as I can be--No it's not!

You beat me too it thank you Lyree ;D ;D ;D ;D Kami to tired to even pull her pants off ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And now she is off to bed safe and sound 8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

I will kill any post related to posts of these girls that were posted recently.

I am now fully wrathful. Banhammer will follow, and I don't fucking give a shit whether Admin, Sheriff, or Woof wants me banned for it.

Knock it fucking off.

And for those of you (and there are many of you) who are supportive and care about this board, and what problems this may or may not have caused for the girls, thank you for your support.

post-19450-145739660824_thumb.jpg

HE NEVER CHECKS HIS PM,I'VE ALREADY SHOWED HIM WHAT TO DO.

I agree and remember, I never posted anything.  All I get is invalid files.  For me the case is closed.  Apologies for the space and time taken.

Check your PM's. I sent you a possible solution to this problem.

I have the seem problem.

Me too,damn i was thinking the same thing,Kamila could be Rita's sister and Kristy could be Alisa's sister,Kristy is tall and has the same long legs and facial structure similarly to Alisa,damn we think alike ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎15 at 2:27 AM, hiddenwood7468 said:

She reminded me Alisa ...

• Upvote 1

You beat me too it thank you Lyree ;D ;D ;D ;D Kami to tired to even pull her pants off ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And now she is off to bed safe and sound 8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Wonder what got her so tired ? :) :) :) :) :)
  • Upvote 1