Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Nora is not useless or hated, she is cute !

If they would replace Nora with another temporary girl, I am sure there would be a lot more action going on in this apartment. Imagine three girls without Nora constantly correcting their behavior, there would be a lot more room for spontaneity and fun.  ;)

that's exactly what i mean.

If they would replace Nora with another temporary girl, I am sure there would be a lot more action going on in this apartment. Imagine three girls without Nora constantly correcting their behavior, there would be a lot more room for spontaneity and fun.  ;)

Nora was talking to the girls a few minutes ago, after she scared them a little (for fun). The conversation ended when Kristy saluted Nora, in that "yes boss" kind of way.

Nora to me is as hot as the other girls are, but she's also a few things more. She keeps the standards of that apartment, whether the girls like it or not they respect her. I think she is on the right pitch playing her role which complaints apart is a needed role otherwise things could become messy.

Certainly she's not perfect, nobody is. The issue she's having right now with Kamila could had been solved long ago, they both are dragging it to much which is not good.

Nora was talking to the girls a few minutes ago, after she scared them a little (for fun). The conversation ended when Kristy saluted Nora, in that "yes boss" kind of way.

i'm sorry if i say something bad but... rlc never think about to replace nora with a man? Could be really funny. Ok all the people here would like to be that man but i think it could be really funny....... i bet that a smart man... with 2 bottles of wine could bring the girls where all of us want they go...

Nora to me is as hot as the other girls are, but she's also a few things more. She keeps the standards of that apartment, whether the girls like it or not they respect her. I think she is on the right pitch playing her role which complaints apart is a needed role otherwise things could become messy.

Certainly she's not perfect, nobody is. The issue she's having right now with Kamila could had been solved long ago, they both are dragging it to much which is not good.

Good point of view, although I very disagree. This has been like a train wreck between Nora and Kamila. Nora has much envy of Kamila in this second stage in the apartment and more with the precious relationship maintained with Kristy but this second stage of Kamila is also very different from the first, this time we are seeing the true Kamila, which will not be silenced, which is no longer so sweet... and above all, that truly knows that he has much power and that is all thanks to us. I just hope that they can keep a nice coexistence and that Nora does not interfere in the relationship of Kamila and Kristy and RLC.

i'm sorry if i say something bad but... rlc never think about to replace nora with a man? Could be really funny. Ok all the people here would like to be that man but i think it could be really funny....... i bet that a smart man... with 2 bottles of wine could bring the girls where all of us want they go...

No offense, but that's the last thing we want. Whenever Kiko (Nora's husband or long-time lover) comes over, all the girls (present and past) just go up to their room and stay there all night. It is particularly bad when Kiko spends the night and multiple days there. The action comes to a screeching halt and never restarts until he finally leaves.

The only time a man should be in this particular apartment is when he is picking up a girl for a date or when there is a party going on with multiple men and women visitors.

Good point of view, although I very disagree. This has been like a train wreck between Nora and Kamila. Nora has much envy of Kamila in this second stage in the apartment and more with the precious relationship maintained with Kristy but this second stage of Kamila is also very different from the first, this time we are seeing the true Kamila, which will not be silenced, which is no longer so sweet... and above all, that truly knows that he has much power and that is all thanks to us. I just hope that they can keep a nice coexistence and that Nora does not interfere in the relationship of Kamila and Kristy and RLC.

The same conflicts arose with Rita.  If Nora is the manager of this apt-she unfortunately should be removed.  Some people can effectively manage others without creating an undesirable condition and others cannot.  Nora cannot, however, she has her other strong points..  She has just been put in a postion where she doesn't belong..  And now for more pictures that belong here!!!

I'm really surprised that there are no pics of Kamila and Kristy dancing in Kamila's rooom with Kamila topless.

Did none of our expert photographer's see that or are they considered too "racy"?  ;D

Dude top of the page! Read the page before you post people!

I'm really surprised that there are no pics of Kamila and Kristy dancing in Kamila's rooom with Kamila topless.

Did none of our expert photographer's see that or are they considered too "racy"?  ;D

Dude top of the page! Read the page before you post people!

Dude, please tell me what you are referring to. I've read the top of the page and all the posts above this on this page and I see nothing referring to this.

And, if you're referring to this being a Picture thread, I am asking a specific question about pictures.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 4:22 PM, K.Lane said:

You're incredible K.Lane! The fastest post photos in the western of Camcaps! Perhaps I would publish some photos but always later, lol. Simply brilliant fellow, very great contributions.