Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

He got put out to pasture.  The Ban Hammer fell on him.

The poor guy really got caught up in the widows web real quick.  I'll probably catch hell for saying this but I'm sorry he got banned!  I know there is a line and once you cross it, its BAM,  HAMMER TIME.  I hate when you see people get so caught up that they don't think straight and every little thing said about them sends them over the edge.  I think that is what happened in this poor fellows case.  I could be wrong and I hope I am but at any rate that's all I wanted to say.  Sorry you got banned but you crossed the line, and I might add that the line is pretty darn wide!!  Just food for thought!

Damn Loner69 was told he was going to go to Disney World but what he never knew was,he was really going to be at the old folks retirement home in Florida,I guess he is the first victim of not following the rules that are set out to govern this website,let this be a lesson to the rest of you FOLLOW THE RULES OF CC OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT TO GREENER PASTURES AND PUT TO SLEEP!!!

Can't say I'm not happy he's gone. He was trying to take over the site! Creepy guy with creepy comments. :o :o

Am I the only person not seeing my comment come out the way I wrote them,or not seeing the quote after you quote what a person said,I wonder if it's just me or is it happening to you guys too?. :o :o :o :o

Everything seems ok at my end.  I noticed a lot of your quotes are at the top of the people you quote instead of underneath at the bottom.

Am I the only person not seeing my comment come out the way I wrote them,or not seeing the quote after you quote what a person said,I wonder if it's just me or is it happening to you guys too?. :o :o :o :o

I'm not sure what you're referring to specifically, but I will say that sometimes I miss your comments at first because they show up before the first quoted block instead of at the bottom after the quoted block you are responding to.

Does that make any sense the way I described it? Sorry if it's not clear.

Happens to the gals as well. Could be because I'm still a virgin............at this!!  A.

I think it was the last post he made  that got him banned.

I have no idea what was going on, or who banned him.

Foamy didn't do it, and I saw nothing in the mod log that would explain it, either. Personally, I thought the guy was coming around and posting generally non-trollish comments.

Now, back to this business of posting photos from non-RLC sources... it's more complicated than one would imagine. I don't think these photos dangerously jeopardized the girls as they are publicly posted already and available to the entire world, regardless of CamCaps. Controversial policy decisions need to be made. Worthy of discussion, but over in the general discussion section, since this is a photo thread.

nora est belle, intelligente, spontanée, vive d'esprit, percutante et direct, gentille mais pas conne, forte et faible à la fois, partageuse, intuitive et franche!!! et certainement la meilleur danseuse sexy de toutes les filles qui sont venues dans la maison!!! beaucoup vont demander de quoi je parle, mais croyez moi , si nora se mets à danser, les autres filles n'existent plus!!! ;) ;) :D

nora is beautiful, intelligent, spontaneous, quick-witted, hard-hitting and direct, but not nice bitch, strong and weak at the same time, partageuse, intuitive and honest !!! and certainly the best sexy dancer of all the girls who came in the house !!! many will ask what I mean, but believe me, if nora is put to dance, the other girls no longer exist !!! ;);): D :o :o :o :o

My husband agrees with you re Nora...beautiful, sexy, good libido, she;s older...more mature, seems to be intelligent but who really knows, great body...nice and slim, my hub asked if I would do a 3some with Nora...OH YEAH!!!!!!!!  LOL  A.

My husband agrees with you re Nora...beautiful, sexy, good libido, she;s older...more mature, seems to be intelligent but who really knows, great body...nice and slim, my hub asked if I would do a 3some with Nora...OH YEAH!!!!!!!!  LOL  A.

Go for it because if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy :)