Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Hey Zoth if you speak Russian could you please tell us what the girls are saying thank you ;D ;D ;D ;D

Эй Zoth если вы говорите России могли бы вы рассказать нам, что девушки говорят спасибо : D ; D ; D ; D

Okay, actually ~70% of their speech is not very clear (I mean the quality of the sound). They talk about clubs, music, videos etc. - actually nothing special. Possibly sometimes they talk about more interesting topics like fucking but I never heard.

Actually there were interesting things to listen to in Maya's, Zoya's and Alina's apartments.

These three girls are sexy, beautiful, we have so many pictures and videos from them lately, but most time they do not talk about something interesting.

What?She just killed the damn party.Nora is emotionally dead.

I think you have been watching another channel my friend. There was no party. There was two girls having a drink and a bit of a laugh. In fact the only time I saw Kami dancing was after Nora came home. Now I am not the biggest Nora fan here, and I much prefer Kami and Kristy, but all things should be kept in prospective. You do Loner-69, tend to get a wee bit too involved sometimes. No offence meant.  ;)

Ok thank you for the info ;D ;D ;D ;D

Okay, actually ~70% of their speech is not very clear (I mean the quality of the sound). They talk about clubs, music, videos etc. - actually nothing special. Possibly sometimes they talk about more interesting topics like fucking but I never heard.

Actually there were interesting things to listen to in Maya's, Zoya's and Alina's apartments.

These three girls are sexy, beautiful, we have so many pictures and videos from them lately, but most time they do not talk about something interesting.

• Upvote 1

merci à toi, j'avais l'impression d'assister à la veille d'un départ!!!!! tu me rassure!!! ;) ;) ;)

thank you to you, I had the feeling of attending the eve of a departure !!!!! you reassures me !!! ;););)