Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

She should be going 2 fingers deep instead of massaging.  LOL

Just a girlie observation from me, Kamila never opened her legs during the whole massage.

I waited and waited for any sign, and had she sprung them open there would have been a

whole different meaning to the session. She was as clamped up as a mussel. Nothing could

have reached heaven that night....A.

Just make sure that you record it and pm it to Mikey,he has been waiting on a masturbation session all day from these girls,I guess if RLC girls won't do it Then the beautiful ladies of CC will work just as good ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

Makes me want to...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

That's probably what she wanted to do and what she was thinking,but Kamila probably told her before they started,if I let you massage me naked there will be no sticking your fingers in my pussy Kristy :P :P :P :P :P

Did you notice when Kiko came back the pictures after that Kamila & Kristy have depressed looks on their faces.

Just make sure that you record it and pm it to Mikey,he has been waiting on a masturbation session all day from these girls,I guess if RLC girls won't do it Then the beautiful ladies of CC will work just as good ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P

You'll be the first one.

• Upvote 1

Now Kiko is back . The girls looked depressed.

Oh paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaass, stop insinuating Kiko a some kind of monster! You're quoting a picture in which they are playing with each other's fingers. Does that look like a sign of depression to you?? There was a serious moment in a movie they were watching plus Kristy had food in her mouth. Never judge a book by it's cover!

I just noticed, is that a wet spot on her panties

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nope, just a little panty stuck between the lips :) You should know how that is ;)