Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

SAW THIS COMING A MIILLION MILES AWAY,I'M ONLY SURPRISED THAT IT TOOK THEM THIS LONG.

IS IT ME OR IS IT SOME AWKWARDLEY PERFECT TIMING LIKE THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE SHOW TO END.

KAMILA WENT INTO THE BATHROOM WITH HER PHONE AND THEN AND AFTER COMING BACK OUT 2 MINUTES LATER THEY SHOW UP MMHHHH,I'M I GOING CRAZY HERE PEOPLE IT'S OK YOU CAN TELL ME IF I'M IMAGINING THINGS LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Crazy Mikey imagining things again :D :D :D

You know when It comes to Kiko my imagination runs wild lol,but actually tonight I was actually glad to see him because I thought I was gonna get to see a massage,nora getting fucked,and the girls masturbating,the one time I actually wanted to see them fuck they went straight to sleep,so we ended up only hitting 1 out of 3 tonight 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Anyway I was wishing that when Kamila turned over on her back,I wish that Kristy did this.... :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Upvote 1

Oh and the grand finale was--she kissed Kammi's breast. If there was a karma system in place for RLC tenants she would get a plus 20 from me for tonight. Hell, I'd empty my bank account to get a massage from Kristy :D

Fantasies are good for the brain. It prevents Alzheimer's when kept active.

That's why I got a good memory and I remember everything lol ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

The book of Love and erotica by Kamila and Kristy,this issue comes out tomorrow at 5 am so come get your copy!!!!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I guess not enough copies got put out Euromike. D.M.C.A. Shut it Down.   :dwarf:  :yikes: :yikes:  :dwarf:

• Upvote 1

And for the grand finally a kiss on the titties :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Lol, using my line? That's ok. :) Wow, you actually snapped that. I had no chance as I wasn't expecting that to happen. And it was like a one second thing. Sniper Mike ;)

It's my trigger finger,but since you missed it,here is the original for you my friend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Тhank you. That's such a touching moment :'(