Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

Why should anyone want to listen to Vkyour and delete this masterpiece  :-* :-* :-* :P :P

Thanks but no masterpiece yet...

I fucked up the sand next to Kristy's right leg and also, her left leg is not as perfect as it should be (expecially when you make it bigger... :-*

And last thing, Kristy is a little too tall.

Still learning...

Kristy, if you read this, I allow you to use this pic on your FB if you wish !  :D

VKYOUR SIR,Ever since you have joined CC you have been constantly begging people to delete their photos that seem to make you emotional and sad and somehow you don't like them,especially if it's a photo of Kristy,I asked you to stop asking me to delete my photos and now you are asking other people the same thing,nobody here is EVER going to listen to you and delete a photo that they uploaded to CC so please stop asking people to do anything here,and if you can't stop doing that then I'm going to ask you to PLEASE DELETE YOURSELF FROM CC.We are not here to upload just the photos that you approve of,unless it's personal photos of the girls from outside the apartment then you don't have a say in anything that we post.

And on another topic about you too VKYOUR,I've heard several people complain about you spamming their inbox with a lot of gibberish nonsense,you did it to me and now I see you did it to a lot of other folks,I'm going to ask that you please stop doing that also sir,because everyone will start reporting you to the mods and the Admin if you don't stop doing that stuff.

Just like my friend Canito said if there is anything that you don't like keep on scrolling.

And I wrote this in the picture section so that you wouldn't miss this message to you,so hopefully after today you will stop bothering me and other people about anything that you don't like,ok Vkyour thank you. 

Ps. I wondered if you were Kristy herself at first,because you joined CC on the 15th of July while Kristy came on RLC on the 23rd of July,and you seem to be targetting mainly Kristy photos,if you are Kristy herself when you get home today wear a bright red shirt,if you do that then I will delete every photo of you that I posted,but if you are not Kristy then please be quiet thank you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Delete the picture please

• Upvote 1

The look on Kamila's face while Kristy is stroking her inner thighs is priceless and says it all,now I see why when Kamila went to bed,why she couldn't stop grinding on her blanket until she finally had to outright masturbate,because some women need that pre-sex warm up,and it seems like kamila gets horny when you stroke her inner thighs like what Kristy did yesterday. :-* :-* :P :P ;D ;D

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

The look on Kamila's face while Kristy is stroking her inner thighs is priceless and says it all,now I see why when Kamila went to bed,why she couldn't stop grinding on her blanket until she finally had to outright masturbate,because some women need that pre-sex warm up,and it seems like kamila gets horny when you stroke her inner thighs like what Kristy did yesterday. :-* :-* :P :P ;D ;D

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

oui, j'ai vu ce moment ou kamila a dû serrer les dents en frissonnant, quand kristy est montée trop haut!!! ;) ;) en attendant, j'ai suivis votre conseil, je me suis acheté de la pastèque pour ce soir!!!!

yes, I saw that time or kamila had to bite the bullet, shuddering when kristy is mounted too high !!! ;);) Until I followed your advice, I bought watermelon tonight !!!! ;) ;) ;) :D