Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

Great photos everytone who posts them.  I have an idea just to keep activities straight.  If when you post a picture, if you could put a caption above the picture to let us know what date or what date and time of day the pic was taken.  That would be great and very helpful..  Sometimes I see a pic and mistakenly think the day it is posted is the day it happened.

Let me take this time to tamp down expectations from these ladies from you guys here at CC,Kamila started her period,and Kristy should start soon too,also Carla is on hers and so is Zoya,so I can safely say that it has been a bloody week and we just have to wait a little while before things get back to normal 8) 8)

• Upvote 1

Let me take this time to tamp down expectations from these ladies from you guys here at CC,Kamila started her period,and Kristy should start soon too,also Carla is on hers and so is Zoya,so I can safely say that it has been a bloody week and we just have to wait a little while before things get back to normal 8) 8)

And Nelly also  :(

The look on Kristy's face as Kamila sucks that watermelon down is priceless,I wonder what she was thinking ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1