Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

Someone said that this is Nora's sister in the first photo,is that true?

The girl that's visiting looks a little similar to Nora too,what do you guys think?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

For those that watch Kamila take showers,she does the exact same thing every single time she gets out the shower,she puts the towel around her body and then rolls her head around and around like you see in this photo,it must be a long time habit that she doesn't even notice herself doing it at all lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good catch Rivotril Thank you!!!!!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Someone is sick with obsession.

I tried different capture settings, but then they weren't compatable with my gif making stuff, and so has took a while to figure them out.

I am sure some will appreciate content a little older as they may have missed it.

It's nice to have pics (gifs) in the picture thread for a change :)

So it is clear, I am not upset by any comments, Not trying to be defensive just posting my reasons.

Just as a sidenote, what is preferrable, 1 gif per post or a post with lots of gifs?

I am doing 1 per post as when someone quotes then they are quoting for the gif they want to refer to, whereas I have seen before someone quotes a multi pic post and they leave in all the pics.

Obsessive...... all these gifs are from 1 half hour video from the other night, they had a real fun session.