Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She exercised earlier so no bottle time tonight

Damn jimrustler you must be a psychic because Kamila just went straight to bed,maybe too tired I guess,she had the whole house to herself today and she never took advantage,what a damn shame,maybe it is monica that be making her horny after all lmaoo!!

Yo estoy de acuerdo también aunque vete a saber...está chica juega mucho al despiste aunque ya le vamos pillando. Aún así me parece que tiene el período.

Damn jimrustler you must be a psychic because Kamila just went straight to bed,maybe too tired I guess,she had the whole house to herself today and she never took advantage,what a damn shame,maybe it is monica that be making her horny after all lmaoo!!

Here is the deal guys & girls......she know's what we are thinking and know's how to play us!!  Plus I think she really gets off when there are other people near here that might hear her rubbing one out........just saying!!  But she still has my vote for RLC girl of the year!!!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

Does anybody have any idea why Kamila is crying in the living room?

j think it's not easy stay alone some days in the appartment when you know there is a lot of guys watching you and waiting you take shower or masturbate and probably she miss her boyfriend too