Kamila #2

Kamila just took a shower,then got out the shower wrapped a towel around her body and the went back to wash her hair,I think I finally figured out why she washes her hair after a shower,washing her hair while taking a shower would make it really difficult to hide her body because she won't be able to bend over while facing the wall,I think that if she models for a living,her body is her money machine and she can't take the chance of giving away all of the merchandise so easily for all us guys to screen cap and record and share it all over the internet for free,and she won't get paid a dime for it ;)

Pero lo cierto es que cada dia que pasa enseña más y ya no se oculta tanto, se va aclimatando a las cámaras un poco. Solo le falta masturbarse sin manta.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamila just took a shower,then got out the shower wrapped a towel around her body and the went back to wash her hair,I think I finally figured out why she washes her hair after a shower,washing her hair while taking a shower would make it really difficult to hide her body because she won't be able to bend over while facing the wall,I think that if she models for a living,her body is her money machine and she can't take the chance of giving away all of the merchandise so easily for all us guys to screen cap and record and share it all over the internet for free,and she won't get paid a dime for it ;)

But didn´t you see that she is getting liberal and generous - that was a different shower from the earlier ones. She showed her beautiful front parts twice in the shower and more of the side profile than before, not for a long time but anyway. And after shower she put her T-shirt on in front of the mirror and was without her pants for a moment. That was great, I hope we have a brighter future with her now.

Guest bobbyjoe

someone for make the traduction,kamila talk with a guy in this moment?j know there is members here understand russian language

and maybe some informations if monica/kamila stay another month or not?

Guest bobbyjoe

Elle parle avec son ami Alina

alina, tu es sûr? c'était une voix d'homme,je parle de kamila,pas de monica

oui avec alina au telephone.....

maintenant elles attendents si elles doivent aller danser.....

seulement ici pour gagner  un peu d,argent.. pour cela peu les sorties

leurs copains sont en Russie

rire quand elles disent  (chiasse) ca veut dire  attend un instantl....

Guest bobbyjoe

oui avec alina au telephone.....

maintenant elles attendents si elles doivent aller danser.....

seulement ici pour gagner  un peu d,argent.. pour cela peu les sorties

leurs copains sont en Russie

rire quand elles disent  (chiasse) ca veut dire  attend un instantl....

ok,je suis sûr d'avoir entendu une voix d'homme pourtant et  sait-tu si elles partent bientôt ou elles ont acceptés de renouveller le contrat pour un autre mois?

Guest bobbyjoe

si elles ne danse pas plus elles partent.....

elles ne sont pas moscovites....

si j,entend qu,elle partent je te le dis

ok,très bonne infos,à mon avis,elles vont pas restés longtemps,toutes façons j'ai pas prevu de renouveller mon abonnement,j'ai ce qu'il faut en douches et je suis pas fan des masturbations sous la couette,çà me saoule