Kamila #2

By the way, have you noticed that Kamila takes one white pill every morning? As it is typical to imagine things on this site, I imagine that they are p-pills. But p-pills are not needed in masturbation - there are no semen in the bathtub nor in the bottle! So, what if she has a boyfriend back home - not there in Barcelona as she very seldom goes out of the house. She is very loyal to her boyfriend and misses him so much she masturbates so often.

Another sign of a boyfriend: her pussy is totally shaved. Shaving is for boyfriends, why do it otherwise, too much work and sharp stubble  if not shaved often enough.

As Kamila is now so openly shows her body in the bathroom, when can we make her believe that she can do so also in her bedroom in front of the mirror? She cannot draw back any more, so why not just let it go!

Maybe you're right or maybe not. I know several girls who take pills even if they are single and who are also shave even without boyfriends. They just dont like hairy style. For Kamilla i don't know because, just like everybody here, i don't know her private life.

Peut-être que tu as raison ou peut-être que non. Je connais plusieurs filles qui prennent la pilule même si elles sont célibataires et qui sont rasé même sans petits copains. Elles n'aiment juste pas les poils. Pour ce qui est de Kamila je ne sait pas car, comme tout le monde ici, je ne connais pas sa vie privée.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, have you noticed that Kamila takes one white pill every morning? As it is typical to imagine things on this site, I imagine that they are p-pills. But p-pills are not needed in masturbation - there are no semen in the bathtub nor in the bottle! So, what if she has a boyfriend back home - not there in Barcelona as she very seldom goes out of the house. She is very loyal to her boyfriend and misses him so much she masturbates so often.

Another sign of a boyfriend: her pussy is totally shaved. Shaving is for boyfriends, why do it otherwise, too much work and sharp stubble  if not shaved often enough.

As Kamila is now so openly shows her body in the bathroom, when can we make her believe that she can do so also in her bedroom in front of the mirror? She cannot draw back any more, so why not just let it go!

So maybe single girls should stop shaving their legs too! It's too much upkeep! Where were you when Alysa was here? We know she didn't have a boyfriend and she was clean shaved.  ::)

Maybe you're right or maybe not. I know several girls who take pills even if they are single and who are also shave even without boyfriend. They just dont like hairy style. For Kamilla i don't know because, just like everybody here, i don't know her private life.

And here i thought she was taking medicine for her sniffles.....LOL

Amigo, la píldora llega un momento en el que es habitual en las mujeres y la toman regularmente tengan o no relaciones sexuales. Hay a algunas mujeres que cuando dejan de tomarla aunque no tengan relaciones sexuales les crea trastornos en el período, vagina, e incluso transtornos alimenticios por no hablar de los cambios de humor...