Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are right guys, there will be a second round tonight. She has loosen up and shows her body, and she also took away all things that could disturb the sight of her in the bath. Wild guess for tonight is the bottle without any cover but with the light off:)

Pienso que lo ha hecho en la ducha porque al hacerlo ayer con la botella y de la manera que lo hizo, después se sintió sucia, creo que es por eso que esta noche no habrá botella o por lo menos, dios Kamila, no lo hagas a las 5 de la mañana, hazlo un poco antes.

I think you are right guys, there will be a second round tonight. She has loosen up and shows her body, and she also took away all things that could disturb the sight of her in the bath. Wild guess for tonight is the bottle without any cover but with the light off:)

I hope you're correct....i can understand not having the light on!  That will never happen!!

That was probably one of the hottest Kamila bath times yet....except for the interruption of course.  Kamila is, like I said before one beautiful woman for sure.  Her body is gorgeous no doubt!!!  Hopefully one day before she leaves, she will use the shower head without any suds in the water.....Hopefully anyways.

I did not quite understand what she did in the water as there was too much foam on the surface. I have always thought she directs water from the showerhead towards her pussy from close and uses the left hand for fondling the clit. But when the water became clearer, at that time it seemed like she drew the water tube back and forth between her legs along her pussy, did not see what the left hand was doing. And I don´t know what she did with the small plastic jar which she filled with water, and then it disappeared, under water?

I once new a girl who used to take the showerhead off and led the tube inside her pussy, letting the water run with medium pressure. It was a nice feeling for her and invited for the next steps. Kamila should try that once, in clear water.

Good that the girls like bath instead of shower, there is so much more to see for us. This evening bath with Kamila was worth having paid the premium fee - and right on time as I already unsubscribed the premium membership. Let us see who will replace Monica, maybe I return to this apartment´s bathroom. I don´t follow Nora anymore, her everyday stripping and showering has become too familiar and chippy.

Pienso que lo ha hecho en la ducha porque al hacerlo ayer con la botella y de la manera que lo hizo, después se sintió sucia, creo que es por eso que esta noche no habrá botella o por lo menos, dios Kamila, no lo hagas a las 5 de la mañana, hazlo un poco antes.

LOL....earlier would be nice for sure!!

That was probably one of the hottest Kamila bath times yet....except for the interruption of course.  Kamila is, like I said before one beautiful woman for sure.  Her body is gorgeous no doubt!!!  Hopefully one day before she leaves, she will use the shower head without any suds in the water.....Hopefully anyways.

I did not quite understand what she did in the water as there was too much foam on the surface. I have always thought she directs water from the showerhead towards her pussy from close and uses the left hand for fondling the clit. But when the water became clearer, at that time it seemed like she drew the water tube back and forth between her legs along her pussy, did not see what the left hand was doing. And I don´t know what she did with the small plastic jar which she filled with water, and then it disappeared, under water?

I once new a girl who used to take the showerhead off and led the tube inside her pussy, letting the water run with medium pressure. It was a nice feeling for her and invited for the next steps. Kamila should try that once, in clear water.

Good that the girls like bath instead of shower, there is so much more to see for us. This evening bath with Kamila was worth having paid the premium fee - and right on time as I already unsubscribed the premium membership. Let us see who will replace Monica, maybe I return to this apartment´s bathroom. I don´t follow Nora anymore, her everyday stripping and showering has become too familiar and chippy.

You are absolutely correct on all accounts!

She had bath lotion in the water glass and has made with it again more foam.

Although I don't actually dislike Nora, it would be nice if RLC would replace her. So we can have 3 new girls, without them feeling the pressure of being watched by her. None of the girls ever seem to like her. And now Monica is gone, she tries to get closer to Kammi. As we speak she is sitting on her bed.

But it's clearly that Kammi doesn't feel at ease with Nora around. And the idea that one day Kiko will creep around again through the appartment, gives me the shivers :)

she cover her masturbations, can understand this, cause the internet never forget something. BUT, she can go to the secret room to cum, but she don't do it. The other girls before kamila and monika never mastrubated in bath or bed, cause they did it in the secret room. So, what must i say: Kamila ist the best girl in this house since iam at rlc.

First of all it's not "secret". Everybody knows it's the laundry room. And second, how do you know what they were doing in there??

She had bath lotion in the water glass and has made with it again more foam.

One correction, she used the showerhead all the time after all, not the water tube.

By the way, have you noticed that Kamila takes one white pill every morning? As it is typical to imagine things on this site, I imagine that they are p-pills. But p-pills are not needed in masturbation - there are no semen in the bathtub nor in the bottle! So, what if she has a boyfriend back home - not there in Barcelona as she very seldom goes out of the house. She is very loyal to her boyfriend and misses him so much she masturbates so often.

Another sign of a boyfriend: her pussy is totally shaved. Shaving is for boyfriends, why do it otherwise, too much work and sharp stubble  if not shaved often enough.

As Kamila now so openly shows her body in the bathroom, when can we make her believe that she can do so also in her bedroom in front of the mirror? She cannot draw back any more, so why not just let it go!