Kamila #2

I do hope Kamila and other RLC tenants get bonus according to the visitors on their pages. I do not know about RLC`s success with the premium membership pages, but if you compare the over half a million hits on these girls´ pictures at the CC site with other tenants (except Leora and Paul who will soon go over one million), this all-girl apartment must have been a success for RLC.

Maybe Kamila has been informed that she should relax and act like in normal life, and that she could earn some extra for it. Still, it is a wonder, changing so quick from a shy girl to the RLC queen.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope Kamila and other RLC tenants get bonus according to the visitors on their pages. I do not know about RLC`s success with the premium membership pages, but if you compare the over half a million hits on these girls´ pictures at the CC site with other tenants (except Leora and Paul who will soon go over one million), this all-girl apartment must have been a success for RLC.

Maybe Kamila has been informed that she should relax and act like in normal life, and that she could earn some extra for it. Still, it is a wonder, changing so quick from a shy girl to the RLC queen.

Yup smart move from RLC to hire a model.

yes, I'm really surprised at the sudden change of kamila behavior, especially since the departure of monica !!! she shows herself naked in the bathroom, without hiding !!! she sleeps in "string" and topless !!!!! after weeks in hiding, I do not understand is radical change !! anyone know why nora came the sudden wake around 2:30 am? poor kamila had to pounce on his shirt to hedge? !!!

Nora got dressed packed food and left the Apartment about 2:40 am last night.  When she came in to tell kamila - kamila looked concerned about what Nora said and got up to hug Nora.  It did not seem like she felt that she was bothered or interrupted by Nora. 

Kamila looks so sad since Monica leave the House. Now she is alone, cause Nora is to different to have fun together. Thats not really good, cause Kamila is so pretty when she is happy.

The only friend she have now, is the Beer-Bottle  :-\

Kamila is now out in the balcony in her bikini

How do you know that? Is there some additional camera that we don't know about? I've never heard of a balcony that we could view.

Exit to the balcony, on the right of camera 1

No soporto ver a esta preciosidad, diosa del universo, tan sola, aburrida y sobre todo triste, por favor RLC traiganle ya a alguién que le haga compañia y que no sea Nora, que se quede en su alcantarilla!