Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

kamila crying,j don't like see girls like that,j like her but j prefer she return in russia see her boyfriend and her family,

this appartment is a trap for the girls tenants too,it's about 10 days she have not go at work for dancing

Kamila just vibed in the laundry room. Took small vibrator from dresser drawer and went there for 4 minutes or so and came back looking relieved. Good for her. I think she may also be on the rag too.

Pfffffft, yea and for three weeks she's been using the beer bottle just for the hell of it. Fucking horny newbies!

yes kamila crying. we must also understand, far from his family, his friends, and now his girlfriend barcelona monica which must go and leave her alone !!! the bohemian life has a price: the loneliness .... all those who traveled in their lives include, it requires sacrifices, but so much fun and experience at the end !!!! go, hold on and profitede each day to explore the world, kamila ......

Kamila just vibed in the laundry room. Took small vibrator from dresser drawer and went there for 4 minutes or so and came back looking relieved. Good for her. I think she may also be on the rag too.

Pfffffft, yea and for three weeks she's been using the beer bottle just for the hell of it. Fucking horny newbies!

ou l'enfer "d'elle"!!!

Guest bobbyjoe

rlc is just a bad dream for kamila and the other girls we have see in this appartment,

rlc promess the work in barcelona and finaly after 2-3 weeks,they work maybe just 1 or max 2 days per week,

it's a reason the girls don't want stay here and sure she miss monica,boyfriend and family.it's my opinion,it's last time j suscribe for see this appartment.

it's a modern slavery for me this appartment