Kamila #2

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎31 at 8:07 PM, dprom1 said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I loveit when those lips hang down low like my shower curtain

This girl Dominika is one of my favorites,just look at these lips mmhh :P :P :-* :-*

On ‎2015‎-‎03‎-‎31 at 8:25 PM, euromike69 said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I loveit when those lips hang down low like my shower curtain

This girl Dominika is one of my favorites,just look at these lips mmhh :P :P :-* :-*

That is one nice set of mud flaps DAMN!!!!!!!

man, she beats that pussy hard. even on the rag

Once again.....what an idiot you are snaky!!!!!!!

Why would you call me an idiot, you fuckwit? Did I say something offensive?

Because you are an idiot!!  What did she do, call you and tell you she was still on the rag or are you a mind reader or have telepathic powers of some sort to know for sure she is still on the rag? Just curious how you think you know so damn much about all these tenants in these apartments!!!

Kamila is being a happy camper tonight but Queenie is yapping to her friend about something u can c how jelouse she is now about kamila's  friend being there. Told yall she needs her King Kiko  back so she will stop being jelouse of her.

Because you are an idiot!!  What did she do, call you and tell you she was still on the rag or are you a mind reader or have telepathic powers of some sort to know for sure she is still on the rag? Just curious how you think you know so damn much about all these tenants in these apartments!!!

[/quotе]

Unlike you and 90% of the other idiots on here, I never post something I don't know about. Last night before going to bed she put a fresh pad in her underwear in the bathroom. Plus, when it comes to Russian tenants I know what they are saying, so if I post something you can be sure it's true. And next time get the facts before you jump on people and call them idiots. Otherwise you're only making yourself an idiot. That's a second time in one day that you did it.

[/quotе]

Unlike you and 90% of the other idiots on here, I never post something I don't know about. Last night before going to bed she put a fresh pad in her underwear in the bathroom. Plus, when it comes to Russian tenants I know what they are saying, so if I post something you can be sure it's true. And next time get the facts before you jump on people and call them idiots. Otherwise you're only making yourself an idiot. That's a second time in one day that you did it.

Old geezer forgot to take his meds again smh all this ranting again geez,Alzheimer's setting in too I see,because he seems to not remember that he also doesn't get his facts straight either before posting a whole lot of things that he absolutely doesn't know jack shit about,"90% of other idiots on here"Lol you're funny, have you ever seen that movie the Sixth sense when Bruce Willis didn't even know that he was dead until it was too late at the end,you ain't never gonna know that the 90 % of CC members are the smart ones and you and the "Old Geezer Possy" are actually the Idiots until it's too late.And why are you watching this girl change her pads granddad eww that's just nasty. 8) 8)