Kamila #2

Thanks, Kooloos. I can never get enough of Kamila. I sure wish I could find a video (with sound) of her masturbating on the bed in her room. That was really something to behold.  ;D

:P

I have been wondering how she used the bottle. When she took the cover away, she had her pants on and she took the bottle from somewhere between her legs. After the climax, I did not see her put her pants back on, so they must have been on all the time. We have always thought she put the bottle inside her pussy, but having seen this video, I don´t know any more.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Kooloos. I can never get enough of Kamila. I sure wish I could find a video (with sound) of her masturbating on the bed in her room. That was really something to behold.  ;D

I have been wondering how she used the bottle. When she took the cover away, she had her pants on and she took the bottle from somewhere between her legs. After the climax, I did not see her put her pants back on, so they must have been on all the time. We have always thought she put the bottle inside her pussy, but having seen this video, I don´t know any more.

I believe that she rubbed her pussy with the bottle on the outside of her panties... no insertion into her pussy.  It would have been nice to have a visual verification of her method, but, however she used that lucky bottle, it was enjoyable to watch.  :)

My personal belief is that she only slides the panties over to the side in order to insert the bottle. If you watch the video again, you will notice that she appears to be pulling the panties back over to cover herself as she moves the bottle out of the way.

I also saw, in one of her other masturbation sessions, her hand moving in a way that certainly seemed to be a pumping motion in time with what a normal masturbation with a toy would be. It was so apparent that I would really be surprised if I was wrong on this one.