vacation till jan 03?

Guest arigato

How do these folks get month long vacations? What kind of job gives you that much time off?

Dayum!

Ren :screwy: :idk:

probably return see the family for the christmas period somewhere in bulgaria but one month vacation with nobody in appartment for replacement is not very serious for the pay members

I don't wish to sound extremely bored with the couple, but I've hardly noticed a difference since they've been gone...  :yes:

Now, it get interesting. What other couples are so much more interesting than the two? ... I see really only N&B. ... And for those who want to see a lot of sex M&S, too.

No idea what you expect here. But the two are a normal and sympathetic couple, that is open and do not hide. ... With so many bad working apartments, I can not understand why this one is so badmouthed.  :-\ At least, these apartments are clearly not better:

D&D: Hidden sex all the time and Demid is almost as boring as Lev.

Z&L, L&P: This apartments work only due to the really good looking girls. Lev is boring as hell and egocentric. Paul is paul.

C&M: With the restart (after the brake) they lost all the fun. Carla says: "No. No. No." all the time and they prefer bad camera angles.

C&S: Blue girl look cute. ... That is all.

L&A: No couple and a really bad joke. No idea what that is.

K&L: Brand new and gone again? Not seen for several days now.

But, with a month break, RLC should take this apartment from the list. Everything else is just dishonest. And if they are doing so, they should also delete the L&A apartment. :)

I don't mean to bad-mouth them but they don't seem to share their personalities or hobbies and they simply don't draw my interest. I'm sure they're fine people.

Maybe if they adopted a few playful kittens or if she took up nude violin playing . . .

I don't mean to bad-mouth them but they don't seem to share their personalities or hobbies and they simply don't draw my interest. I'm sure they're fine people.

Maybe if they adopted a few playful kittens or if she took up nude violin playing . . .

Well, the pet idea is out because they would not be able to take a month off to go on vacation unless they took their pet/pets with them lol.  What a joke!  Nude drum playing would be much more entertaining than nude violin playing IMO :)

How do these folks get month long vacations? What kind of job gives you that much time off?

Dayum!

Ren :screwy: :idk:

Fairly standard in the UK to get 25 days off if you are senior or long-standing enough. Normally they make you take 3 at Xmas so that leaves 22. They tend to allow a maximum of 10-15 days at a go but at my last company if you had been there long enough then as a one-off you could take 20 days which I did and visited Canada.