Katka & Lenka - General chat

She had at least one bath. ... This is not VV here. ;)

They are a really nice couple and they seams to have a normal relationship.  :) ... They would be ideal for RLC, I think.

No they were announced for VV Voronezh on the 8th jan, but RLC payed better  hahaha :idk:

I think the redhead has had some kind of surgery or something.  They appeared to change a small abdominal dressing and she was moving stiffly for a while.

Later that night (two days ago?) the brunette got her off under the covers in the guest room.  Looked like it was with her hands... lots of moaning and then cuddling after.

I actually like this couple quite a bit; they seem more real than many of the others..

elle est completement folle la brune,regardez-là en ce moment dans le living à pousser des cris en lisant un livre tout en se filmant

avec son pc,elle est à moitié sorcière celle-là,rlc nous a trouvé un beau specimen avec la brune,

si vous voulez virer fou,regarder cet appartement

Do you know something about their situation?  Otherwise, how do you have any idea what is going on in their lives.

If you've ever lost or faced losing a loved one, you can start to get teary eyed while doing just about anything.  I don't know what is going on with them, but I'm not judgemental about it.  There is clearly some significant problem and based on the tenderness they often display, I do not think it's a relationship issue.

This morning the dark haired girl left. There was a friendly goodbye between them, arms around each other and goodbye kisses. Not sure if this was a leaving or just a short separation. This evening a new girl is on the couch with the redhead, kissing and cuddling.  At least these two are talking to each other and laughing.    Wait and see..............