Katka & Lenka - General chat

There seems to be a very bad atmosphere in their apartment  over the last few days. I think they had a row a few days ago which is still festering.

Red head seems to be a very fragile personality who needs constant reassurance but dark haired girl doesn't want to spend anytime in the same room!

Paradise lost it appears to me

There seems to be a very bad atmosphere in their apartment  over the last few days. I think they had a row a few days ago which is still festering.

Red head seems to be a very fragile personality who needs constant reassurance but dark haired girl doesn't want to spend anytime in the same room!

Paradise lost it appears to me

Unfortunately there was no real paradise from the beginning. Very, very seldom they were caressing each other. There was more crying and dispute than love... the next lost apt in Czech Republic.

Unfortunately there was no real paradise from the beginning. Very, very seldom they were caressing each other. There was more crying and dispute than love... the next lost apt in Czech Republic.

Meanwhile i consider this apartment as an additional  failure of RLC. There are not so tragically as L&A but certainty as pointless as B&S.  :-\ ... A few days ago I received this email:

Our team sincerely wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We will do our best to bring you joy in the coming year. We are preparing plenty exciting surprises for you!

Recent updates:

- An apartment presented in "girls-only" format is back with Ilona, Irma and Anna. We also added a camera on the balcony.

- A new apartment with Katka and Lenka was added.

- Lera and Alex left the project. We will make a replacement as soon as possible.

New updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!

I really hope that RLC will get back to its former strength in 2016. For me it seams perfectly fine to strive for a wide range of residents in the apartments. But it really makes no sense to constantly add couples with almost failed relationships (P&E, T&Y, L&A and K&L), especially if they are also otherwise rather boring. ... Ultimately, there are still a lot of positive examples (like N&B, Ma&St, S&H and Ma&Sa) and the girls apartment has given me hope that RLC is still capable to get better. :)

Last Christmas 2014 RLC set more formerly blocked cams open for public viewing. I missed it that this time. It was a good advertising for them.

I think it would be good to iterate over the apartments and be a little bit more restrained with the free cams in general. It seams as if the number of leechers is high and i do not like to pay for them too.

To whom does RLC target this "Premium" couple? To middle-aged lesbians? There may not be so many of them in the RLC audience.

RLC claims, the premium apartments are just another additional apartments - nothing else.

I do not think so. The first premium apartment was the big all-girl-apartment in Barcelona. That was something new & really special at that time. RLC filled their premium section with more (regular) apartments later on.

Even if RLC is mostly boring by now, I am curious of what will come in the future. Remember: RLC was looking for a whole house this year in the USA. This could become a real premium project or even a new website!