Early Christmas present for Foamy

Guest TxFeller

If you don't mind Sir Rodent, I'd much prefer a 1956 over a 1955. There were interior upgrades, driveline upgrades and '56 was the last year of that lineage. By then they had it all right and had to create the 1957 model. Same guts, but a different look. The fins were put on backward. They figured that out and placed them on correctly in 1958.

Hey! I'm just trying to get you the most bang for your deflated dollar.

OK, '56 it is, even though the fins look like boat rudders instead of jet-age tail fins on these earlier models.

Only the finest for you, my friend.

But that will run quite a few more pecans so don't hold your breath. Might have to wait a few more Christmases for me to save them up, and the government eats my pecans faster than I can gather them.

It's not easy.  But there are certain words at times that sort of stand out throughout all of this static like banter, such as, "You stupid squishy cunt!"  And things of that nature, and then your mind just sort of goes into a decoding sequence and starts to fill in the blank spaces. 

It's sort of like introducing frog DNA in order to fill in the gaps.    And the results sometimes can be just as terrifying. 

:yikes: 

Actually, the video I posted is probably the most understandable of all Foamy rants. The songs, however, are usually subtitled, making them easier for the untrained ear to comprehend despite their complex subject matter,  and they express the same sort of irreverent attitude toward human idiocy.

It's not easy.  But there are certain words at times that sort of stand out throughout all of this static like banter, such as, "You stupid squishy cunt!"  And things of that nature, and then your mind just sort of goes into a decoding sequence and starts to fill in the blank spaces. 

It's sort of like introducing frog DNA in order to fill in the gaps.    And the results sometimes can be just as terrifying. 

:yikes:

Squishy Cunt? Is Ozi, Foamy's real voice?

More static than banter.