Voronezh - Split 8

maxfactor

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is over at Tver for a party. Don't see Christy though. Two of the new guys seem ok. Messa guy and one who liked Christy. Laptop guy has to be booted out. He is so freaking annoying. Well, everyone left him behind in Voro. Poor Christy. She is the strangest person, but this guy has so annoyed her she may stay in Tver now. She is the biggest prima donna, but for some reason I feel for her and somehow like her. She has a smoldering spirit that wants to come out. Ivo's friend brought it out of her, maybe he will again in a couple of weeks. Natasha is a funny one. She is really a firecracker at times. Talk about spirit! But, she is capable of just plain ignoring you if she doesn't like you, ice cold at times. Julia and Gavin are the biggest party people outside of Tver. They fit in with everyone, are almost always happy around other people. They have finally found their niche! It took them a week or so to find their ways but now they are extremely comfortable and fit in well with VV. I really like them now.

Want to make a couple of other comments regarding comments made by others. I do want to see sex a lot, that is true, and maybe to a slightly unhealthy extent. I am going to work on that, I will try to be more patient and maybe stay off VV from time to time. I do like relationships as well, witness all of my musing and analyzing over people's personalities on these forums. I was the one who associated with Phil very strongly  early on to the point that people thought was crazy, so that when Sonia left Phil for Ivo, I  was upset. The one thing I will say is that I do listen to what people say about me (as long as constructive, no insults or name calling). I more than anyone I have seen on these forums is willing to admit mistakes, acknowledge hangups and attachments. I do have a life outside of VV though I am presently retired. I have a wife and family. I am a bit addicted to these sites, I admit. But, I think many of us are to some extent. I at least admit it. One other thing. I do like the camraderie and sharing of opinions and feelings that is a hallmark of CC. That is why I post so much. I suppose it is nice to have some companionship even over the internet. And even when people don't agree with me, that's ok, as long as they don't insult. I like the back and forth.

So now, maybe some of you who don't get me, will understand better. And I will always be respectful to you people, never will insult anyone unless they come at me with insults. And despite what I say at times, I do not hate any of these people who are performers. I don't know them really, how could I hate them. I think this is one large big game that they play and we play. It is only a game! So, nothing should be personal.

I love Petra! She is so good with all the girls. She just gave Natasha a big hug. And Natasha probably did not even need it, she did  it anyway. Julia and Gavin having fun at Tver party. Messa guy and other new guy get along well, seem OK. Problem is they are not so good with girls. Well, at least VV evened up the male/female ratio, making the parties a bit better. I guess that is OK. If sex happens, it happens. But, I miss Christy, where is she?

Oh, I see Christy at Tver on couch. Maybe VV should stop trying so hard to get guys for Christy and just let it be. She obviously wants to wait for Ivo's friend. Companionship for now should be good enough. Maybe Petra will occasionally get her off to relax her. That is the key for Christy I think. She needs to just relax, calm her moods. When Christy is happy, she is great and everyone around her is happier. Sonia on the other hand is almost always happy. Petra really helped her also. Natasha is still hard to have a good read on. I love her spirit at times, but she can also be cold at times.