Who's the folks in the apartment ?

DaMutt11

looks like the old guy is working at the desk.I wonder if him and asian are company(RLC)people. he doesnt fit the image that is the par. i want to see Sasha fuck rastsa chick

So do most of the rest of us.  Sadly, I do not believe this is going to happen.. :-[  This place is getting to be like Cabrina and Sabrina's.  Looks like a homeless shelter or a youth hostel..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the old guy is working at the desk.I wonder if him and asian are company(RLC)people. he doesnt fit the image that is the par. i want to see Sasha fuck rastsa chick

ce gars est un dj, et la petite asiatique est sa chanteuse!!! ils forment un duo depuis des années!!!

this guy is a dj, and the Asian girl is her singing !!! they form a duo for years !!! ;) ;)

dreads girl  has a nice little body on her  and she is cute as hell..

She does seem to be more "free" and comfortable around them than a normal guest. Does anyone know if she is a relative or something? I also found it interesting that, when she arrived, she was given the bed and the other guest couple moved to the living room floor for sleeping.

O.K. my mistake then.    Just checked to see if Masha was 'misbehaving' in the bathroom again and there it was, what a shock....        I must say that since this lot have invaded the apartment Masha has been retreating to the bathroom a lot to scratch her itch.

Yes. I've seen the cute dreadlocks girl in the tub and she is definitely female. I find her very cute for some reason.  ;)

oui, cette fille n'est pas moche, même si ses cheveux me repoussent!!! elle est très fine, mais pas maigre, et ce soir, elle a trouvé un autre poulpe!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I finally was able to see the dreadlocks dude.  No wonder I could not see him previously.  He's as skinny as a flagpole!

And cute dreadlocks girl is totally ignoring him!

Staying in the kitchen he looks too timid to come to the living room, or maybe not his place to do so.