New girl Irma Split #1

I wish you would quit stalking me and mind your own fucking business! Thank you

:screwy: ... When I read stupid comments I sometimes can not help it. ... Sorry. ... But I really think a little distance would be good for you.  :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:screwy: ... When I read stupid comments I sometimes can not help it. ... Sorry. ... But I really think a little distance would be good for you.  :)

I'm done with you, in the future if you have nothing good to say to me just pass me on by.  Please and thank you!

PS, the truth hurts sometimes!

I'm done with you, in the future if you have nothing good to say to me just pass me on by.  Please and thank you!

Just to be clear. Stupid comment do not mean stupid person. ... I really do not want to harm you.  :)

PS, the truth hurts sometimes!

I did not mean to hurt you. Sorry.

C'mom, guys. I will say though that no comments are stupid! Comments are just...well, comments. Everyone should accept differing comments and people as they are. If you don't agree with each other, just agree to disagree and move on! I'm not saying you can't correct someone if you want. Just make sure it is done with respect. I try to learn something everyday from what people are saying. Even if I disagree, there can always be something you can learn from almost everyone. When you stop evolving and learning, you "die" as a growing human being. The lesson is: keep evolving, treat people with respect and live and let live. We are all here to have fun and are passengers on the same boat. If you rock the boat or shake it, we all get a little seasick.

Yes, we're all on a small boat here. And I'm glad we're so in control considering our lovely mermaids Irma, Ilona, and now Anna have created such a feeding frenzy.

We'll done, gents. Let's carry on.

Whatever RLC is trying to do with this apartment, it certainly is working...

Yes, we're all on a small boat here. And I'm glad we're so in control considering our lovely mermaids Irma, Ilona, and now Anna have created such a feeding frenzy.

My sincere apologies Foamy, I'm sure if you don't deserve one now you soon will, there's always some fuckers out there, including me, that will rock that small boat, maybe even capsize it occasionally.

My sincere apologies Foamy, I'm sure if you don't deserve one now you soon will, there's always some fuckers out there, including me, that will rock that small boat, maybe even capsize it occasionally.

Go on Ozi, get a night ticket on the Spirit Of Tas and see if you can tip that fucker over. :D

Go on Ozi, get a night ticket on the Spirit Of Tas and see if you can tip that fucker over. :D

Only if it's full of people from the mainland.

We have the highest unemployment rates, the lowest incomes, languishing investment, the lowest home prices, the least educated, the lowest literacy, the most chronic diseases, the poorest longevity, the most likely to smoke, the greatest obesity, the highest rates of teenage pregnancy, the highest petty crime and the worst rates of domestic violence, so we don't want any of those fucking mainlanders contaminating our gene pool!

I firmly believe Irma would have extreme difficulty as a convincing mermaid with those massive buoyancy aids.

I didn't have a whole lot of time to spend yesterday, but I don't know how I missed the last several pages of posts in this thread (especially since I like Irma). I probably would have liked to join in the "discussions". lol.

Well, it's too late now. I don't want to restart some of the conflicts that I see went on. Anyway, sorry I missed all the "fun".  ;)