New girl Irma Split #1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a little bit of a Reese Witherspoon thing going on.  Thoughts?

Avec Sara et White, au niveau de l'esthétique c'était la fête de la bière ! S'il ne reste qu'Ilona et Irma, ça va être le Crazy horse à tous les instants ! Quel duo de choc !

I believe Ilona just yelled Irmas real name. That's nice of a lady that always runs to the balcony to talk on the phone, because we might hear something personal. (I won't repeat what she yelled out)

Did it sound like "Irmachka" because that's a derivative from Irma. Or send me in pm what you heard because it might be something totally different

Did it sound like "Irmachka" because that's a derivative from Irma. Or send me in pm what you heard because it might be something totally different

It was something different. It was said another time right after when they where sitting on the couch. But later upstairs Ilona called her Irma.

She has a little bit of a Reese Witherspoon thing going on.  Thoughts?

I can see that to a certain extent. I haven't seen enough of her yet to know if it's anything more than a physical resemblance. Reese has a very strong and assertive personality. I don't get that yet from Irma.

It was something different. It was said another time right after when they where sitting on the couch. But later upstairs Ilona called her Irma.

You can not even think about how many times I have thought that someone said someone's name, and only rarely the case has been so. The possibility of misunderstanding is very likely if you do not understand that language. There are a lot of other words that are almost similar (or even identical) than names.

I believe Ilona just yelled Irmas real name. That's nice of a lady that always runs to the balcony to talk on the phone, because we might hear something personal. (I won't repeat what she yelled out)

These are not real names they are instructed to use only RLC names in the house.