New girl Irma Split #1

we know why she's here,hot shower and  now masturbation with multiple positions,rlc take new direction and gonna finish like voyeur-villa

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right in the middle of her session RLC puts the apartment under maintenance.  wonder who there public relations or marketing guy is.  Whoever it is, he/she should seriously rethink their career choices..  Again, a fucking joke!

Damn.... Irma knows how to take a shower!!! That was the best shower scene I have seen in a long while!!!!!

She loves to play with herself...... Can't wait to see what happens in the future... A great addition to what was becoming a very boring house!!!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts on the shower. Everything was perfect until she started to masturbate on the bed and I lost my video feed. I could see in the thumbnails that she was doing exactly what I was hoping for, but my main screen kept showing black background with spinning circle. She must have fried RLC's comm line. lol.

je suis dégouté!!! pour une fois qu'une fille se masturbe à peine arrivée, ils remettent les cams en maintenance?!!! je pense que rlc se fout de nous, ils ont parfaitement choisi leur moment!!!!

I am disgusted!!! for a time a girl masturbates barely arrived, they hand cams maintenance? !!! I think rlc does not care about us, they chose their moment perfectly !!!! >:( >:( >:( :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

Right in the middle of her session RLC puts the apartment under maintenance.  wonder who there public relations or marketing guy is.  Whoever it is, he/she should seriously rethink their career choices..  Again, a fucking joke!

I got some Video footage of it.

je suis dégouté!!! pour une fois qu'une fille se masturbe à peine arrivée, ils remettent les cams en maintenance?!!! je pense que rlc se fout de nous, ils ont parfaitement choisi leur moment!!!!

I am disgusted!!! for a time a girl masturbates barely arrived, they hand cams maintenance? !!! I think rlc does not care about us, they chose their moment perfectly !!!! >:( >:( >:( :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

No. I think this time RLC really wasn't able to handle all the additional viewers and the comm line dropped. I don't think it was intentional. They're probably both laughing and kicking themselves at the same time right now.  :)