balcony camera

I wonder how high up they are (what floor) ?  Would like to see a panoramic view from the balcony.

If you look through the slats at night time, it looks like the street is quite a ways down.  I may be wrong, but it looks like this apartment is a lot of floors up.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look through the slats at night time, it looks like the street is quite a ways down.  I may be wrong, but it looks like this apartment is a lot of floors up.

You can from time to time hear the neighbors through camera 1, when everyting else is quiet in the apartment

Thank you.  Not sure I really like or think it enhances the general look of the building but to each his own I guess.

It does look pretty crap. I've found that a lot of Europe is not too bothered with town planning and asthetics nowadays and just build any type of building next to another, creating some real eyesore neighbourhoods.

I actually prefer the slat method the girls have in the apartment, as EMike's picture shows it looks a lot better than the traditional awnings on the left building.

It does look pretty crap. I've found that a lot of Europe is not too bothered with town planning and asthetics nowadays and just build any type of building next to another, creating some real eyesore neighbourhoods.

I actually prefer the slat method the girls have in the apartment, as EMike's picture shows it looks a lot better than the traditional awnings on the left building.

Agreed -  Actually in Mike's pic the whole building with the slats looks better than the awning building even if they had no shading!

And it was established as mentioned earlier in the tread that they are on the 16th floor - but I think it was Alana that was on the phone at the time. 

And it was established as mentioned earlier in the tread that they are on the 16th floor - but I think it was Alana that was on the phone at the time.

16th and 17th floor in Barcelona. RLC most pay one hell of a rent, or bought it cheap in the building crysis Spain had.

Not sure how it could have been worked out what floor they are on. But if it's definitely that high then I've worked out where the apartments are. They have those kinds of sunscreens too.

Pretty pointless writing this though as I won't say, not casting aspersions at anyone in this thread but there may be a future stalker who would be  :woohoo: to get that information.

16th and 17th floor in Barcelona. RLC most pay one hell of a rent, or bought it cheap in the building crysis Spain had.

RLC just leases the apartments. Then install the cams.  When the lease comes due and they don't renew they just remove their cams and move on.  That's my understanding of it, but I could be wrong.