balcony camera

depuis le temps que certain en rêvaient!!! pour voir les scènes lesbiennes que toutes les filles font sur ce balcon!!!!

since the time that some dreamed !!! lesbians scenes to see that all the girls are doing on this balcony !!!! :D :D :D :lmao: :lmao:

Please don't miss represent!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One less hiding spot for them now.  Now they have a camera there they won't use that area as often.

Yeah it's funny you say that. that is something I have noticed the girls have not hardly been out on the balcony at all since the camera come online soon they will have no wear to hide they will just stay in their bedrooms oh wait they already do that  :shithappens:  :scratchchin:

Je vois surtout que Ilona va souvent sur le balcon pour causer en privée,  elle ne sort pas beaucoup de la maison mais elle cause beaucoup au téléphone et le soir elle a une activité importante sur son ordinateur,

Alors que tout le monde dort, elle travaille longtemps encore sur son ordi et va dormir très tard..

The balcony cam makes them look like their in prison.

but luckily its only the shades

I can't figure out this balcony.  Can someone who is familiar with this type of bars explain it.  Apparently in the quoted post they are shades??  Would this be for sun shade?  If so do they cover all of the balcony or just part of it? It seems that the Carina apartment has them too and I always wondered about those bars. I have not seen them anywhere I have been in the USA yet.

I can't figure out this balcony.  Can someone who is familiar with this type of bars explain it.  Apparently in the quoted post they are shades??  Would this be for sun shade?  If so do they cover all of the balcony or just part of it? It seems that the Carina apartment has them too and I always wondered about those bars. I have not seen them anywhere I have been in the USA yet.

It's a particular type the use in Southern Europe. The individual slats don't usually open but the whole "pane" can slide back and forth to let the sun in.  In BCN and a lot of Spain, lots of people choose to completely cover their sunside windows, with doors, blinds or metal shades during the summer to stop the fierce heat warming their apartments.

Here's the first picture I found to illustrate the blinds over windows, which is funny because I'm absolutely certain I used to work in the office on the right side! 5105fe90b3fc4b7992000331_apartment-building-casp-74-bach-arquitectes_006_casp_nov__04-396x500.jpg

I can't find a picture of the one in the girls' apartment but that style is very common in newer buildings.

Wow, that just blew my mind. I always had in my mind such a different picture of that balcony from when K & K were there. So much less impressive than I thought. Kami & Kristy sat out there perhaps making out?

I wonder how high up they are (what floor) ?  Would like to see a panoramic view from the balcony.