Voronezh - Split 9

mr1010

Yadevol, nothing exciting happened tonight, except for one big development. Vv tweeted that the new guys will be leaving tomorrow and that Christy will be moving to Tver to await her friend. If true, that is good news! But no sex, a little games, coffee klatch in Julia's room still active though the guys are in the living room in Voro. Tomorrow may be more interesting.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tallguy, I always like your posts. I agree with what you say in total. I don't know what it is with Natasha. They are very protective of her like she is someone's younger sister. That could explain things. Hopefully once guys are gone and Christy moves out, they will find a good guy for Natasha. And I agree that once less people are in Voro, Julia and Gavin should go back to their normally sexy selves. You know, I don't know if you are or have been on RLC like I am, but the Natasha situation almost reminds me of what happens with Zoya and lev when their "guest" stays there, who I think is Lev's sister. Lev clings to her to the extent he neglects his girlfriend Zoya. In this case, Julia and Gavin put a cocoon around Natasha to the extent that they neglect their love life and needs. Similar. And we suffer while they do that. The girl is clearly an adult, why don't they let her fly a little?

Yadevol, nothing exciting happened tonight, except for one big development. Vv tweeted that the new guys will be leaving tomorrow and that Christy will be moving to Tver to await her friend. If true, that is good news! But no sex, a little games, coffee klatch in Julia's room still active though the guys are in the living room in Voro. Tomorrow may be more interesting.

Please be careful... the tweet was "a friend"

But might be also problem of Russian/English. On the other side, Christy was crying today, so, maybe something went wrong with her new friend.

Spielo, that's true, we don't know who it will be. What I used to notice is that Christy used to video chat with probably a guy on her phone a lot, and I seem to think it was before Ivo's friend came back for that night with her in Voro.  Of course she did have that other night with him in Tver before that, so who knows? And Christy crying? She seems to do that like every day over something so who knows? The thing that I like about her is also confounding to us, her emotionalism.

And you know, I prefer Christy's emotions to Julia and Gavin's seeming lack of emotions. The only emotion they seem to show is happiness. Not such a bad thing, eh? But I can't read people like that. Easier to read emotions than none.

mr1010... I appreciate the kind words. I also enjoy reading all your posts.  as for Natasha and Julia being so close. I don't think they are sisters. they just seem really good friends and they get along well.  Natasha seems to like gavin a lot too.  they all leave together everyday, so I wonder if Natasha goes to work with them or maybe she has a separate job?  we don't know.

I curious to see Natasha with a guy.  I bet she can give us a wild show.

WTF, Christy in her bed and new guys (not laptop guy) talking to her? She actually adjusted to those two but no sexual attraction there. Maybe she is just in a good mood knowing a friend is joining her in Tver soon.

Thanks, tallguy. Maybe you should come back if you can afford it. It has to be hard not to see much. I know right now it is dull, but I have the feeling within a week or so things will be cooking again. VV has to stop changing so much so fast. As for natasha, I don't know who she is to them, but they sure dote on her. And it is funny, but sometimes the coldest bitches are the hottest in bed! So, I can just imagine the right guy what Natasha would do to him!

mr1010... yes its pretty tuff not bein able to see the bedrooms/bathrooms.  the free cams are not fun unless they are doing something in the living room.  lately they been hangin out in the bedroom which sucks for free viewers.  they should add more cams for free, 2 cams isn't much.  Im glad that people here posts good pics.  altho I rather see it live.

I might rejoin the site, not sure yet.