Voronezh - Split 9

mr1010

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean, Nack, about fun tomorrow? VV's latest tweet says new guys will be gone tomorrow. You mean their weekly Friday party? or does it mean Christy's friend will be coming tomorrow? I thought I heard after the 25th when he has some exams.

I think you skipped  my earlier post

I mailed VV about the boring content for the past few days and here is their reply one hour ago.

Good day,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently those guys are our guests on the project. We will see where it will go.

We can't promise you fun all the time(they are real people and they have their needs - go out,work/study), but we know for sure, tomorrow is going to be fun - it's Friday!

Looking forward to hear from you.

And you are, Cassy, you are. You are exceedingly respectful and polite in your posts even when people throw things at you. I really admire you and Unsichtbarer for doing that always. I wish I was more like that. I tend to let people get my goat too easy. Also, I am a very protective person, not just for myself but for others as well, so I am a lightning rod. If a person I like is attacked, I will defend them like I would myself. I am like that as a husband and father as well. Maybe a bit too macho at times. Like I always say, better to know yourself than not. Then you just have to do something about it (not easy).

the tweet does not say he is coming tomorrow, it just says christy is moving to tver to wait for new friend.

btw dont put to much hope on this latest moving around you will end up disappointed, its like watching the same thing in a different angle looks different but its the same, so sit back and enjoy it without any expectation

Nack, that is weird about that response. It seems to contradict the tweet they put up within the past half hour about the new guys leaving tomorrow. That is a worrying contradiction,which is why I asked you about it. Yours seems to say that they are still trying them out, the tweet seems to say they are gone tomorrow! Now, they probably will have a Friday party tomorrow, but who will be there? Are the new guys gone tomorrow or not? if anyone can shed some light on this, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to celebrate just yet. It's almost like the american football referees are instant replay reviewing the last second touchdown and we may lose yet if the call is overturned!

the tweet does not say he is coming tomorrow, it just says christy is moving to tver to wait for new friend.

btw dont put to much hope on this latest moving around you will end up disappointed, its like watching the same thing in a different angle looks different but its the same, so sit back and enjoy it without any expectation

Yeah, you are right. I'm ok with that after all.

I'm mainly a fan of Voro but Christy has become my favorite, so I will follow her.

Sat11, you are right about the tweet, just wishful thinking I guess. And the moving around, who knows how that works out. I am bad with expectations, sat11. Sometimes, I swear I am like a little kid who gets excited about something and then disappointed. Like I said to unsichtbarer, I wish I was a calmer person without so much passion or at least tempered. That's why I go up and down so much almost like I was schizoid. You guys calm me down, bring me back to earth.

Yeah, strangely Christy has become my favorite also. After her being such a prima donna and all the drama with Nastya and Messa, she is the most expressive, feeling person on VV. A real person. I kind of associate with her passion. And she is sexy as hell!

Sat11, you are right about the tweet, just wishful thinking I guess. And the moving around, who knows how that works out. I am bad with expectations, sat11. Sometimes, I swear I am like a little kid who gets excited about something and then disappointed. Like I said to unsichtbarer, I wish I was a calmer person without so much passion or at least tempered. That's why I go up and down so much almost like I was schizoid. You guys calm me down, bring me back to earth.

trust me in life it is better to be hope full than expecting disappointment, life will be boring, i used to be like that every time they change people this time will be better but it just gotten worse, so now i just wait and see at least a week before i say i like it or not.