Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#3

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray for brassieres everywhere in this apartment!  :woohoo:

It makes her tits look as if they were even something to pay attention to!

If you remove from the equation the less than pretty face, the tits, and the non-existing waist and the flat butt, you may even have a half-decent looking woman.

I give her props for beautiful hair, the good head she seems to know how to give, and free sexual spirit that makes me continue to look, but otherwise......

I didn't Know that Carla Knew how to drive a stick :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

He doesn't seem intrigued by the hand job.  He's more interested in that fucking laptop.

He doesn't seem intrigued by the hand job.  He's more interested in that fucking laptop.

If you cover up the left half of the screen to hide Carla completely and just watch Mario's expression as he looks down. It's like someone just said something to him that slightly annoyed him.

It's actually quite hilarious in a sad way.

One cannot deny that Carla has all the necessary bits to be a good fuck, but still ere on the side of chubbiness, whilst Mario has a magnificent dick to be proud of. Carla's greatest asset appears to be the erotocism she generates as she walks around the flat , in that "cocktails" t-shirt. She would have me permanently hard and desperate to mount her, if I lived with her.!

Chubbiness? A bit too critical imo.