New Girl is Ilona Split #2

If im right she has shut all the doors upstairs and left the Tv playing away so that no camera's can hear her in the hidden room. I understand for the need for a little privacy now and then but she is is taking the piss out of paying subscribers now. We all know she is in there. If she doesnt want to be seen and heard then she should not have signed up. I find it very odd she doesnt go out with the others. Thats 2 nights in a row she has opted to spend all day and night on the laptop and fone.

I just checked onto the site to see if Irma and Anna had come home yet.

Ilona was down in the kitchen getting a plate full of something to snack on and then she went directly upstairs and closed Irma's door so that no one could see the laundry room door was closed with the light on (light shining under the door).

I guess she read some of the posts about her hiding out and wanted to eliminate the evidence that she was going back into the laundry room to hide.

I find that really sad and a little bit offensive. If that's not a clear "screw you guys" action, then she sure went out of her way to make it look like one IMO.  :lmao:

Si tambiem me di cuenta de este detalle, puertas de Irma y Anna las cerro esta estafadora, fuera ya, a la calle.

it's strange i have read nothing here  during the trio massage the other night when ilona have say one moment"oh yes kamila",

i am sure i have hear that and the three girls have laughting just after ilona say that.all is fake in this appartment and the girls have see kamila and kristy

before and try make the same scenario

shes been in that laundry room for three hours she does this on a regular basis.we are paying to see the girls not to watch them hide.

oh yes,i am really dissapointed for have suscribe this premium membership for see a girl all the time in laundry room with no camera,i just wait now this membership finish for return with the free cameras,too many problem with the tenants comportments or with the cameras,soo angry