New Girl is Ilona Split #2

So basically the same shit that was said about the balcony with K&K is being regurgitated now with Ilona and the laundry room....

I really don't think it's the same thing. Previously, when a girl needed privacy for a phone call, she would go out to the balcony. Some people thought they were also "making it", but I don't think they did much out there because they didn't stay out there for hours at a time.

In this case, Ilona disappears (within the apartment) for hours on end and that is the definition of "hiding" in my book. I don't mind her going anywhere she wants for phone calls, sex or anything else. But, I think it is wrong to be hiding for hours and hours. It's like telling the members that they are going to do whatever they want and screw you if you don't like it.

i can understand irma and anna going out for Christmas but this ilona is childish and only thinks about herself.and fuck everyone else she thinks its all about her and her so called partime boyfriend but if your going to be in the apt.at least let yourself been seen not see her for two hours and the rest of the hours hiding.

Elle ne sert à rien ici (Ilona)..Si elle est dans ce projet, pourquoi se cacher? Depuis qu'Irma et Anna sont arrivées, elle ne fait plus rien, je persiste, elle doit partir, puisqu'elle ne respecte pas le concept de RLC. C'est une gamine allumeuse, et c'est tout!! Elle déçoit les clients de RLC de plus en plus...

So basically the same shit that was said about the balcony with K&K is being regurgitated now with Ilona and the laundry room....

I don't hold with whining and complaining every time the girls don't do exactly as you would like.

However, I think this laundry room thing is going too far. Given the amount of time she wears the

same pair of knickers, she sure as fuck doesn't need to spend much time in there!

The balcony problem was understandable. When K&K were there, it was summer, and the balcony

was an attractive place to spend time. RLC has understood this, hence the new cam.

Now I don't know what the inside of the laundry room looks like, but I very much doubt it is

being used because it is a more attractive place to be!!

At the end of the day, this is not a normal apartment. These girls are here to entertain.

This kind of action only serves to annoy and anger the viewers.

:no: :no:

I don't hold with whining and complaining every time the girls don't do exactly as you would like.

However, I think this laundry room thing is going too far. Given the amount of time she wears the

same pair of knickers, she sure as fuck doesn't need to spend much time in there!

The balcony problem was understandable. When K&K were there, it was summer, and the balcony

was an attractive place to spend time. RLC has understood this, hence the new cam.

Now I don't know what the inside of the laundry room looks like, but I very much doubt it is

being used because it is a more attractive place to be!!

At the end of the day, this is not a normal apartment. These girls are here to entertain.

This kind of action only serves to annoy and anger the viewers.

:no: :no:

For webcam sex reaches an armchair or a cover on the ground. Heating switch off, so that it is cold.

I can almost see where you guys are coming from, but it's not like Ilona never walks around the house naked, or does everyone magically forget how she sometimes just sits in the living room bare naked and is topless like all the time. Plus there are two other girls in the house including one that does masturbation shows for the camera and is also naked damn near all the time and another one that is becoming less and less shy the more she is in the house and who has also masturbated without covers.

I can almost see where you guys are coming from, but it's not like Ilona never walks around the house naked, or does everyone magically forget how she sometimes just sits in the living room bare naked and is topless like all the time. Plus there are two other girls in the house including one that does masturbation shows for the camera and is also naked damn near all the time and another one that is becoming less and less shy the more she is in the house and who has also masturbated without covers.

I see your point miscvoyeur. but I think it actually highlights the problem.

The question is why? Why does she hide? It's not that she is afraid to show nudity as we've seen

She certainly does not appear to have any emotional issues that would require her to have time alone.

If it is calls to a boyfriend, I think that even RLC would agree that it is excessive.

I think the main thing that rightly annoys people here is the understandable suspicion that things

that should be happening on cam, are happening behind closed doors. She is the only one of the girls

who has shown absolutely no signs of sexual arousement at all, to my knowledge.

:idk:

I think she is masturbating there. She only speaks Russian so he doesn't need to hide her phone calls or skypes with her boyfriend. Kami used to go down to the downstairs bathroom without a camera to use a vibrator she would sneak downstairs. She hid it because she kept rejecting Kristy's advances and yet was violently cumming when she masturbated and was afraid Kristy would be mad that she rejected her but was so aroused by her advances, which she was. I was always mad at Kami because she was obviously turned on by Kristy but wouldn't let her have some fun with her. Kristy was like a guy who got blue balls every night because her girl wouldn't have sex with him. Ilona does not want to do it in front of the cameras like the others. I think she is like a tease. She puts out some nudity, then gets scared to  death when someone wants to play with her or about masturbating in the  open. She teases the hell out of Irma, grabbing her boobs and then not letting her touch her. I would be really pissed if I was Irma. Too bad Irma doesn't want Anna like she wants Ilona, Anna might be game. If Ilona was a guy, you'd call her a cock tease! I mean Ilona has a nice body and all but she is just tease. Irma looks very unhappy at times. She makes these baths for her and Ilona and Ilona constantly lets her down. Remember when they wore their panties in the bath. That was the lamest ever, except for Natasha and Akira's fake sex in Voyeur Villa the other night. I think Ilona is young and just needs to grow up.

I think ilona hides in this secret laundry room because she is masturbating on cam with her BF through her computer. This is why we don't see her pleasure herself in her room or in the view of the cam. She might not be shy when it comes to being naked or dancing, but the hiding away in the laundry room from the cam has to go. We can all complain to RLC, but they don't care. The last couple of times I said something to them, they said "Sorry for the inconvenience." and "Thank you for the suggestion!"

Always excuses with you snaky.  There are a ton of places that she could charge her laptop and you know it!  I agree that a camera is needed in the laundry room for all paying customers to RLC!!

Hey Dumbo, stop worrying about paying members, you haven't been one of them for the longest time. And as such, you have no idea what goes on upstairs, therefore you have no fucking right to call people that do liars. She's had issues with the outlets in both bedrooms