This Apartment! Split #2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the NY Giants game, dfCcap? I am a giants and jets fan. Jets beat Patriots, look good, Giants, ugh! Did you see the goings on in the living room today? Lots of massages, really kind of hot. I think Irma should get extra pay for giving everyone massages. When she was massaging Ilona and she was practically sitting on her butt, I had this image of a guy getting ready to put his cock in her from behind! Everyone wants cute tease Ilona! If Irma was a guy, she would have such a case of blue balls! Kind of like Akira with Natasha in VV. I can imagine that if I were Irmaa and I was kind of grooming her for sex and nothing happened I would want to tear my hair out!

Watching the NY Giants game, dfCcap? I am a giants and jets fan. Jets beat Patriots, look good, Giants, ugh! Did you see the goings on in the living room today? Lots of massages, really kind of hot. I think Irma should get extra pay for giving everyone massages. When she was massaging Ilona and she was practically sitting on her butt, I had this image of a guy getting ready to put his cock in her from behind! Everyone wants cute tease Ilona! If Irma was a guy, she would have such a case of blue balls! Kind of like Akira with Natasha in VV. I can imagine that if I were Irmaa and I was kind of grooming her for sex and nothing happened I would want to tear my hair out!

Sorry mr1010, just got back from my sons house and yes, that is  the game we were watching lol.  I did observe the usual, I don't get into that like most people lol.  I'm not saying anything bad about it, I guess I've just been here too long LOL.  I honestly don't get that involved anymore, been let down to many times lol.  Also, I think the holdout in this whole equation is Irma!

Welp, they're all gone and don't look like they will be back anytime soon so I'm going to pack my hunting stuff and head out.  If any of you feel so inclined to record anything that happens so I can see it when I get back, that would be greatly appreciated!!  I'll have my cell to check in with CC from time to time, plus it's a good time killer while on the stand LOL.  I hope and wish you all a prosperous & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!