Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

Unsy, those pics of Christy show what it is that hooked some of us to her. When she was happy and sexy, you could almost forget about all the bad things. It is almost like having an exciting sexy girl friend, but she has these incredible mood swings. You want her so bad, but then you tear your hair out and you kind of know it won't last long. She'll no doubt cheat on you or her bad moods will kill you. But you'll never forget that wild sexy girl!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tallguy, buddy, come back to us! Well, that's up to you. I hate that you don't see what's happening unless someone posts pics. Although lately I am out some nights (their time) and miss a lot. Unsy and I will try to keep you informed meanwhile.

Uh oh! It's starting! Akira has his arm around Natasha in bed. She is holding his arm. They are laughing together. I guess they had the requisite getting acquainted time, 3 or 4 hours! Just like how it works in real life, huh? Lol!

mr1010.  I want to rejoin, but Im not able to.  funds are not good right now due to holidays.  hopefully I can join down the road.  I really appreciate all the updates and pics.  but watching it live is much better.

VV should do free previews or contests for free viewers.  plus add more free cams.  only a suggestion

That's ok, tallguy. You'll hopefully be with us soon. If Akira hits it off with Akira and Ivo's friend joins Christy, things may get really interesting here. Oh, and I think I get what VV was saying about Christy being sexy soon. If she had an abortion a couple of days ago, she won't have sexual activity for a while. Not that I am any expert on this. Plus Ivo's friend may not be here for a few days yet.

I think Natasha wants him to fuck her, but 5 am is a little too late I think. And I'm not sure Akira is ready yet. Just a week ago he was going with Charlie. Even unemotional Akira can't switch emotionally that quick.