Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I didn't feel used before by VV, now I really feel used. I have to think about my priorities in wanting to get fucked over by these people. I feel like a masochist. I've got to find some other things to do other than this crap. I like all you people and love the interaction, but I am beginning to hate this shit!

That's funny, I did think it looked like he was trying to rape her. But, I think that was all an act by both of them. They were faking a rape! They were laughing afterwards. And she did not look upset. And why would he try to violently rape her? he has already fucked her before and I am sure will soon enough. But tonight was to hook us fuckers.

BTW, he never tried that hard to take off her panties. You don't think he is strong enough when he is on top of her to push aside her panties and stick his cock in her? He could have, but they agreed ahead of time to act like they were fucking. She did play with cock a bit and rub on him a bit, but never really tried that hard to fuck. It almost reminds me of that first night with Sonia and Phil, only she at least sucked him off!

You know I remember that now Unsy. I hate to tell you the thought I had then and now. What if she was pregnant and is going to get an abortion? You know these idiots don't use birth control or protection most of the time! And I am not just faulting the girls. The guys should wear condoms. They don't know that some semen can leak out of the guy's cock while he is inside the girl even before he comes? The telltale signs are the vomiting, holding the belly, the unbelievable moodiness (even by Christy standards), the crying, etc. I think Ivo's friend is still coming and they will stay in Tver.

That's the most ridiculous "opinion" I have read on this whole forum ever!  :bang head: You don't know  any other illness that is accompanied by vomiting? And why was she using suppositories then a couple of weeks ago? Or is that a new way to kill a fetus now?

wow that really sucks for u guys.  from the pics it looked real.  they shouldn't fake any sex shows, ppl pay to see the real thing.  well we all know Julia and gavin don't fake it.  that's why I love Julia.

you guys should report it to VV.  they owe you a good show.    but is Natasha on contract? 

Unfortunately, I saw it, yadevol. A couple of times. After he stopped, I could see his face and he was laughing. He even acted  like he was pulling off her panties at some point and I thought they were now going to start but that was a fakeout as he didn't pull them off. She couldn't have resisted if she wanted to and she wasn't resisting. That shows me they agreed on the show in advance. She was only terse in that she was going to sleep. Guaranteed you will see them getting along  fine tomorrow as if nothing happened. Because no one was upset about the result tonight. Except for us! Oh, and no one will be gone! VV will love this show! Because we are all hooked now to watch them!