Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

You know I remember that now Unsy. I hate to tell you the thought I had then and now. What if she was pregnant and is going to get an abortion? You know these idiots don't use birth control or protection most of the time! And I am not just faulting the girls. The guys should wear condoms. They don't know that some semen can leak out of the guy's cock while he is inside the girl even before he comes? The telltale signs are the vomiting, holding the belly, the unbelievable moodiness (even by Christy standards), the crying, etc. I think Ivo's friend is still coming and they will stay in Tver.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't use condoms neither with Phil, nor with Messa, but Ivo's friend has used them.

Maybe she has had an abortion, when she was out, but why isn't she unpacking then?

I hope you're right and her friend is coming and they will stay.

I think Christy has strong feelings for him. Did you notice the grey shirt she has earlier? it's from him, he wore it that day in Voro, if I remember right. Christy sniffed on it more than once :)

Natasha &Akira in the bed like a couple being married for about 50 years, now just whispering, but still talking...

Screen_Shot_12_23_15_at_12_56_AM.jpg

You're cold, Brother. 50 years? We're like that here after 27 years. Ya just gotta have some room when you sleep. If it were up to me, I'd have my own friggin bed. I sleep so lightly, that her just moving and I'm wide awake.

I hope you get there some day. And you can take that a few ways. The positive options being the ones that I hold meaning too.

No, I still that day belongs to when Lilu left. It was after she left that everything changed in VV.

As for the fact that nobody said anything to Christy when she left Voro, honestly how can you not blame them. Think about all the times they had parties there and Christy refused to interact with anybody while everybody else was having fun. We've all even said on this forum how Christy was just acting like an anti-social brat that just mad she wasn't getting all the attention. Look at all the fun they're having in Voro now. If Christy was there she would probably just be in her room. Now all of a sudden she's leaving and you think people should just be nice to her? If I was any of them I wouldn't say shit to her either.

I personally don't know how I feel about her leaving, IF she is in fact leaving. While I admit she did provide quality viewing entertainment, I'm not quite as much of a fan of hers as the rest of you guys are. I don't really understand the following behind her; the only major thing about her was the fact that she was involved in probably one of, if not the most scandalous behavior that took place in VV, but outside of that she was not all that engaging, at least not during the parties. Maybe she would have been more social if Ivo's friend came back, but who can say for sure? At the end of the day, I'd say she definitely left her mark but I'm not sure if I'll miss her when she's gone.

This is a first. I agree with Miscvoyer. Never thought it would happen.

I hope I am wrong about her getting pregnant and having an abortion. I haven't been watching for a while. Are Natasha and Akira going to fuck? They kinda needed to get to know each other a bit. I know they fucked first, now getting to know each other. Kinda backwards, huh!

I hope all is ok with Christy.  I still feel that she should be in voro.  im not sure how things will go in tver.

voro will be different now with aikra there. he belongs in tver.  im not crazy about the possible hookup between aikra and Natasha. 

it sucks only having free cams.  you don't see much unless its in the living room.  they should add another free cam.