Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was able to tease Akira without fucking!

Congratulations Natasha, really big cinema.

Screen_Shot_12_23_15_at_03_39_AM.jpg

I do not get it. ... Due to the event of yesterday night three thinks are sure for me.

• This project will never see Natasha going into real sex and therfore the bathroom event was probably played.
  • Akira is a big asshole, because he force himself to Natasha the way he did. Good for him, that it is not gone further. In my opinion, it looked almost like a rape attempt.
  • I would like to see this page go bankrupt, because  they seams to be downright inhumane.

I am done with VV. ... Sorry, but i needed to say that.

• This project will never see Natasha going into real sex and therfore the bathroom event was probably played.
  • Akira is a big asshole, because he force himself to Natasha the way he did. Good for him, that it is not gone further. In my opinion, it looked almost like a rape attempt.
  • I would like to see this page go bankrupt, because  they seams to be downright inhumane.

1. We already saw Natasha put Akira's dick in her mouth.

2. During the party, Natasha was the aggressor towards Akira. And she didn't look at all uncomfortable with anything that happened last night. If she was uncomfortable or felt like she was about to get raped, then why the hell would she still sleep in the same bed with him.  ::)

3. There's nothing inhumane about anything that goes on in the house.

1. We already saw Natasha put Akira's dick in her mouth.

2. During the party, Natasha was the aggressor towards Akira. And she didn't look at all uncomfortable with anything that happened last night. If she was uncomfortable or felt like she was about to get raped, then why the hell would she still sleep in the same bed with him.  ::)

3. There's nothing inhumane about anything that goes on in the house.

To me, it looked like if he wanted to take off her panties while he needed to hold her hands away so she could not not defend herself. I do not think this was a game. At least it did not look like that. ... It looks more as if he had spend just a little bit more force, she would had needed to scream for help. ... This is what i think this was close to. ... Just consider that they do not talk afterwards and that she need to play along due to the cameras and maybe do to some kind of dependency. ... This was no fun and he seams to be a real asshole.

I do not get it. ... Due to the event of yesterday night three thinks are sure for me.

I am done with VV. ... Sorry, but i needed to say that.

Inhumanity? A rape attempt?

Do you actually watch the same voyeur-villa, as I do?

I've never seen any form of inhumanity in both apartments. If they don't wanna do anything, they just don't do it. Christy, Natasha and Petra for example. They could have fuck one of these 3 idiots from last week, but they didn't. What do you think for what reason they brought these 3 guys in? Just for eating their food and wanking in the bathroom? I don't think so.

Yes, there is a lot of inhumanity in Russia, we hear that much often in the news, but I'm pretty sure that the most subscribers are from outside Russia and I don't think that they are willing to pay to see inhumanity. I wouldn't pay for that.