Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Oh, now I understand why you seem to be on my schedule. Sorry you have to work so early, unsy.

I'm fine with that, some extra money isn't that bad ;)

I working for Europeans biggest telecommunication company, called "Deutsche Telekom" (T Mobile in the US).

I have internet on my desk, so I can watch VV and CC. Sundays are boring like hell, most the time I watch Movies :)

Sonntags so früh? Schichtdienst? Gesundheitswesen oder Flughafen? Warum bin ich eigentlich noch wach???  :doh:  ;)

Ja, Schichtdienst bei der Telekom, arbeite meistens Nachts.

Aber irgendwer muss es ja machen ;)

Muss los, bis später.

T-mobile, Unsy, huh?

BTW, on new camcaps site noticed that they have a Webcams button. It brings up a Chaturbate like site that is great quality video and better content than Chaturbate! Just saw several girls suck cocks, fuck, etc. And none of the crap where if no one is paying they stop having sex!

So, now, when VV is boring and irma, Ilona and Anna on rlc aren't interesting, I can watch real good sex live.

Well, have fun at work, Unsy. Talk to you tomorrow. Can't wait to learn more German!

T-mobile, Unsy, huh?

BTW, on new camcaps site noticed that they have a Webcams button. It brings up a Chaturbate like site that is great quality video and better content than Chaturbate! Just saw several girls suck cocks, fuck, etc. And none of the crap where if no one is paying they stop having sex!

So, now, when VV is boring and irma, Ilona and Anna on rlc aren't interesting, I can watch real good sex live.

Well, have fun at work, Unsy. Talk to you tomorrow. Can't wait to learn more German!

I think you will find it is part of Chaturbate.  This is one of its Sister Sites.  I have seen at least 5 different named sites that run off the same feed.