Tver - Split 3

yadevol

WTF is happening ?? Glad that i left.Could not tolerate violence especially against women.Who were these goons and where the Fuck is VV security.Is it the result of a deal gone bad.Whatever the case may be,hitting or threatening women physically is unacceptable.

:curse:

Is that real, seriously? Jabbath told me that and I thought he was pulling a big joke on me. I looked in Tver and everyone was there. I wonder if Ivo and jacky challenged the authority of mods? In Putin's Russia that will get you a bed in Lubyanka Prison!

No, pleeze tell me mods don't look in these pages too! I cannot escape, somebody help me!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No really, did that really happen?

Unsy, drop me a line. I miss talking to you.

I was pm'ing many VV people trying to get them to join some of us on rlc before VV closes shop. This is meant for anyone there. You are welcome over at rlc where I am now. Love to see you guys there.

Nack!!! Unsy!!! Jabbath!!Natres!! Missed you guys.

You don't think this was a plot by VV to get sympathy from them so we watch their totatlly defunct site????

Just give Ivo a bloody lip and we will feel bad for them and come back!

Not happening!!!

This is just a quick visit for me. I cancelled already but technically have 7 days left. I only happened to know about this from Jabbath who told me. But I thought poor Jabbath was jobbing me, lol!! Sorry, Jabbath.

So Petra perhaps attracted some unsavory folks with her webcamming, huh? Why am I not surprised?

Probably Ivo was beat because he was the only guy there. Good thing there were security there.

i think the scary men new ivo he seemed to be chatting trying to calm them down, the guys looked like they would really hurt without thinking , they slapped jacky the he went to hit her with the chair,this is ivos doing somehow he new them silly man , i reckon some kind of drugs ivo has been using those injections so i think its about that sort off dealings

mr1010 u can see what happened in the records archive lastnights was really bad i saw it all

Nelly got a lap in the face and then the guerilla fighter raise a chair against her....

in the archive shown as tver 20:34

Screen_Shot_03_04_16_at_02_45_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_03_04_16_at_02_47_PM.jpg

i think the scary men new ivo he seemed to be chatting trying to calm them down, the guys looked like they would really hurt without thinking , they slapped jacky the he went to hit her with the chair,this is ivos doing somehow he new them silly man , i reckon some kind of drugs ivo has been using those injections so i think its about that sort off dealings

From whence information on drugs?

On this ground the incident could occur.