Tver - Split 3

yadevol

She was all over him more than I've ever seen a girl be over a guy for like an hour and it seemed like he wasn't interested in her. Then he goes to bed next to her. They started to fool around and I thought they were going to have sex but they both went to sleep. Akira was all over the blond girl but she shot him down. I guess there's no longer any attraction between Akira and massage girl. I didn't see him flirt with her at all.

i think the bra girl prepared the sofa bed for akira in voro, i guess he did not know about it, he could have had taken one of the girls there instead he stayed in tver doing nothing  ::). missed opportunity or just gave up trying to stay at VV. still i am not sure if he is staying or leaving :idk:

i think the bra girl prepared the sofa bed for akira in voro, i guess he did not know about it, he could have had taken one of the girls there instead he stayed in tver doing nothing  ::). missed opportunity or just gave up trying to stay at VV. still i am not sure if he is staying or leaving :idk:

Now you can be sure...he is packing...

Screen_Shot_01_24_16_at_03_58_PM.jpg