Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Yeah, same here.

Their it team is doing a pretty good job...

Hahaha Unsy..i told them that their recording feature has crashed Tver atm.Too many recordings simultaneously has seriously affected their upload bandwidth.Time to take it off.

Hey unsy, nack, how are you guys today?

Fucking sodom and gomorra in Tver right now. Naked fucking bodies right and left. I feel like I accidentally tuned into the movie Caligula!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Hahaha Unsy..i told them that their recording feature has crashed Tver atm.Too many recordings simultaneously has seriously affected their upload bandwidth.Time to take it off.

It seems that they've heard you. Tver is running..., for now :D

Hey mr1010, I'm fine, thanks, and how are you?

Who's that in that picture? Is that you???

Na, just kidding, who's that?

It is Caligula!!! Christy "fucking" Petra while Ivo fucks Sonia. Hey, I know what would really "spice" things up. Have Sonia fuck Ivo!!!!!! Like Nina and Robert.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry guys, I haven't gone over to the "other side"!!

Meanwhile, extra girl in Voro and other guy is gone. Caligula in one apt., Sapphoric in the other!!!!

Hey unsy pal. That is my babe Kristy from RLC. I would have you look in on rlc to see her but everything is premium there, no free cameras at all. Her and Kami, her roommate, are only the most popular girls in the history of rlc!!!!!

Nice seeing you pal, drop me a line when you can. How's vacation?

Hey unsy pal. That is my babe Kristy from RLC. I would have you look in on rlc to see her but everything is premium there, no free cameras at all. Her and Kami, her roommate, are only the most popular girls in the history of rlc!!!!!

Nice seeing you pal, drop me a line when you can. How's vacation?

I remember Kristy. She was in that "women only" app with Nora, right?

First week of vacation is almost gone. Had some work here in my bathroom, but finished it today.

I enjoy the stress-free time ;)

i have see ivoryan check many time his watch,the tenants do that like a job every day at the same hour,not really pleasure for watching now after 10 days suscription,i wait my suscription finish and i will not continue the experience with vv,i don't see the tenants take really a pleasure doing that,it's more like a robots activity

Hey unsy. Hope you didn't mind my Christy comment.

Yes, Kristy and Kami were in the all girls apartment with Nora. Do you used to watch rlc? Now they are in apartment all by themselves. They are in the nicest fucking apartment I have ever seen, I think in Moscow! If I didn't have a house I would want to live there. Actually, I do want to live there with my two loves!!! Bookmaster, who is on rlc forum, loves Kami so I give Kami to her (although I wouldn't mind her either!). If I wasn't married, I'd leave on the next plane!!!

Anyway, I'll speak to you in mail. Members will get pissed at me for taking up this forum with other stuff. BTW, Jabbath knows all about the girls too.