Voronezh - Split 11

yadevol

Sat11, I think Nataly and Akira are good together. In bed before everyone came over, she had her legs over him, sat on him playfully. And he played a little with her butt. But he was quite sick so she didn't follow through tonight. I believe they will be doing real sex once he is better. Nataly is just too sexed up to not do it for too long. I'm still pissed bout the faked sex, but I think they will be fine. VV can't afford to have them fake sex all the time. From their perspective, it would be a waste of an obvious talent, Nataly the sex kitten!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Greg left already? I still remember that guy V, he left after one night sleeping next to Dizi who was creeped out by him. I mean I doubt it, but he didn't look happy before. We will see. Nikky seems alright, but please, not one shy of the cameras!

You think Greg left already? I still remember that guy V, he left after one night sleeping next to Dizi who was creeped out by him. I mean I doubt it, but he didn't look happy before. We will see. Nikky seems alright, but please, not one shy of the cameras!

Yeah if Nikky hides from the cams she is definitely the wrong person for VV.

And btw. Merry Christmas to alle here  :hi:

Merry Christmas, Nack. Do you celebrate Christmas? I celebrated Hanukkah. Whatever your holiday is, best wishes!

I am working on Christmas.It is celebrated here in India as well, though not as big as US.Will party on NY Eve.

OK, sounds good, Nack. I don't celebrate Christmas myself (Hanukkah). Looking forward to New Year's eve myself. New York City has times square of course. I went when I was 20, long time ago. Won't be there. Will go to a party venue for dinner and dancing. Looking forward to it. hope you'll enjoy yours too.

New girl Nikky taking a shower now.Looks nice. Someone will have pics I'm sure.  Greg never came back. Is he still in the project? Akira and Nataly sleeping. Nataly slept on couch because of Akira's cold  I'm sure. have been watching Nataly's videos. Incredible! She is only 19! Voro group and Ivo and Sonia bonded nicely last night.

Ok, wanted to see Nikky in shower. Not good, she hides her body from the cameras, only saw side view of boobs. She dressed with towel over her, back to camera, put on clothes without taking off towel! Good job, VV! And Greg is right now a no show!  And with  Akira sick, nataly sleeps on sofa. Voro looking good!