Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

hopefully they are using this time to fix and improve all the things needed in voro, its practically an empty apartment at the moment.

by any miracle they add any apartment i hope it is not the same building, it was good when they were having a party but now its just used for natasha and akira to hide themselves in a crowed  and turned vv in to a one apartment project.

they are having a hard time to run two apartment so they add more to make it easy lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing if you make a living room cam free make it free don't just create a blind spot or rely bad angel which make it useless, its rely annoying :bang head:. now in tver they do have sex in living room they do it in the blind spot they even just sit  there hiding :no:. if im bored with the free cam why would i pay for the pay cam if i see nothing interesting but if i like the free cam i want to see more so i pay happily to see more but at the moment one cam shows you the top of their head and the front door and the other show their back when they are sitting and eating or smoking  or...by the table.

oh well that is my two cents! ;)

Clear Cookies then it works again. But new cams not online atm. One is mounted in Voro Bedroom of Natasha and Akira and the other in guest room Tver

In Voro have been installed 2 new cams, now both bedrooms from two sides.... looks promising if Christy will return after the holidays....

Screen_Shot_12_29_15_at_04_22_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_12_29_15_at_04_23_PM.jpg